Pedro Rodriguez

Cule4life

The Culest
Finally he has started making runs behind the defense and getting into goal scoring positions. I was surprised why he stopped doing it during his barren spell. Hope he continues

Garrus

tumblr_mhaxqjTb9h1rsm9b9o1_250.gif

MVP :wub:

ShandyFFM

i really admire him.. hes working so much running and running up and down the field... creating so much space for messi ... but the thing i really hate that it seems like he get overlooked quite often by the midfielders who try to pass to messi even if pedro made a perfect run or chance to score

CatalinR10

Shame on you Pedro ! You don't try to chip the ball when we are only 1-0 agains Madrid. Dammit I am so pissed because of you :angry:

raedkuwait

very very bad miss from him, and we really dont have a good goal finisher apart from villa and messi, and villa gets to warm the bench
i know u guys keep talking about work rates and so on, but when u have a one on one chances missed like that, there bound to cost us
trophies

J

jiopi

Bad game, made a lot of poor choices with his "hopeful" passing, and had also a bad miss.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had a good game besides the miss, but it seems like that's the only thing most people remember on here so..

Exactly! And most of the time he was isolated, so considered all things he did what he could... He even had some sweet tiki taka with Dani which the ref decided was unfair for Madrid so he called a wrong offside...

J

jiopi

He even had some sweet tiki taka with Dani which the ref decided was unfair for Madrid so he called a wrong offside...
There was multiple interactions between the two, but they were pretty much all hopeless situations, which you really should have just passed it to more clear waters.

Home of Barca Fans