Pedro Rodriguez

Pepe Silvia

could have challenged defenders a bit more, but overall i felt he did okay. not great, not poor (like some comments i read today :lol:) btw that 1v1 was not as easy as it seemed. diego lopez should get a lot of credit for his positioning on that at the near post. that is usually pedro's tactic to fire in near post, so when diego had that covered he extended the dribble a bit further (brilliantly done too) and tried the chip, which was very close to hitting the target. it was not an easy shot. in retrospect he might have wanted to drive up the middle (veer inside) to get a better angle on the shot and i'm sure next time he'll do that. he is a smart footballer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, as others have pointed out, I thought Pedro made the situation tougher by driving too far right on that 1v1 but I liked his overall game on the night...Any fan should count themselves pretty fortunate to have a talented & selfless player like Pedro in their squad - even encouraging Alexis on when he was subbed off

ShandyFFM

... dont get it.. pepe said pedro is the best finisher in the barca team... and then this finish from 5 meters :facepalm: so poor i have seen him taking shots with his left shot severall times but this was ... just no good

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
fell on the floor at work in front of co workers who dont even know what footy is when Pedro Missed that

my coma patient would have scored that

Tonykross

I'm tired of this workrate bullshit, we need goals to win trophies,in the champions league, teams will just decide to man marked Messi and let the other guys beat them, what are we going to do ? we could as well play Ebwelle from the Juvenile A team and will bring the same workrate as Pedro and even more.guys have to start taking their chances infront of goal.that's what cost us the champions league against Chelsea.

Papabeef

Celebrated his attempt like dozens of other idiots..... got foiled :angry:

We trap them in a corner, then we fluke our chance to dominate! In a way this is a reminiscent of Di Maria vs Valdes for me.... just hope El Camp will bring the joys!! Pedro overall played badly, not because of a miss to be fair.

khaled_a_d

Enough with the excuses , That was a chance he should score ,plan and simple .And it is as easy as that so stop making excuses ,He didn't have a good overall game either
That said Pedro is still our best option in RWF ,not even close unless we think about bringing Messi back to that position which isn't happening ,Villa can play on the left but I doubt he will be able to play on the right side ,and No ,Sanchez ain't better ,Pedro was actually good in the last couple of games ,so we need to stop overreacting about one bad game

G

Giannino

There's no need to be that harsh........he was well marked like Messi throughout the game, there was very little space for him to exploit.

It's based on his performance over the last two seasons, not only on yesterday's game.

G

Giannino

Pedro was bad last season only. You hating the man is affecting your judging.

He sucks this season as well, except the last few games. So no, not only last season. I'm not hating him, I'm hating Vilanova or whoever is in charge for playing with him while players as Villa and Tello deserve to play.

abual3bed1

He sucks this season as well, except the last few games. So no, not only last season. I'm not hating him, I'm hating Vilanova or whoever is in charge for playing with him while players as Villa and Tello deserve to play.

They deserve to play, but not to start over Pedro. Pedro is a brilliant player who fits perfectly in the team. Does his job well and work hard to help the team.

Home of Barca Fans