Pedro Rodriguez

aki13

I think Pedro played well. The only real blot was his miss.

He worked so hard making runs and alike, but he hardly got the ball. He was the only forward at times.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He made the angle difficult for himself, because of that extra touch. And his right foot is as good as his left if not better, that's not an excuse

DennyCrane

It was a pretty difficult angle, and the ball was at his right foot...

He should have dribbled just a bit more to the center or take the shot earlier to avoid the steep angle. But you're completely right, the angle was a lot more difficult than it looked and it was his weak foot.

Meitux

He should have dribbled just a bit more to the center or take the shot earlier to avoid the steep angle. But you're completely right, the angle was a lot more difficult than it looked and it was his weak foot.
:lol: what did you say now? first of all as footyfan said he should have shot earlier and after all he has no weak foot but his main foot is right ...........

DennyCrane

:lol: what did you say now? first of all as footyfan said he should have shot earlier and after all he has no weak foot but his main foot is right ...........

I put this kinda wrong: what I meant is that he had the ball on the wrong foot when shooting from that position.
But thanks for coming and reminding me about it, i feel enlightened now.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He made the angle difficult for himself, because of that extra touch. And his right foot is as good as his left if not better, that's not an excuse

As DennyCrane said, it was very difficult for him to score with his right as the ball would naturally bend away from the goal, as it did, if he tried to place the ball. Had he been able to shoot with his left it'd bend inwards, towards goal. And the angle would be slightly better.

Also, I can't comment on how he got the chance yet... I only saw the replay of the shot.

N

Noldorin

i really admire him.. hes working so much running and running up and down the field... creating so much space for messi ... but the thing i really hate that it seems like he get overlooked quite often by the midfielders who try to pass to messi even if pedro made a perfect run or chance to score

Exactly. He make some excellent runs, but even Iniesta, Xavi, and Fabregas don't seem to look at him too often' it's a shame.

Cule4life

The Culest
Im not gonna talk about the miss but many times it seemed he wasn't here on the pitch. Barely got the the ball. A game to forget.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i really really do think we will do much better with sanchez rather than him. he is so invisible these days. would really love to see the old pedro back. his finishing was top notch.

F

Flavia

i really really do think we will do much better with sanchez rather than him. he is so invisible these days. would really love to see the old pedro back. his finishing was top notch.
He scored on the 3 previous matches. He has improved a lot, and right now, should start ahead of alexis without a doubt.

Home of Barca Fans