Pedro Rodriguez

F

Flavia

I don't get people with an agenda against some players... Ok, pedro has been bad, but why come here to whine that much?
Even an unrelated news (pedro becoming a father) is a motive to rant, sweet jesus :shakeshead:

Galning

I don't get people with an agenda against some players... Ok, pedro has been bad, but why come here to whine that much?
Even an unrelated news (pedro becoming a father) is a motive to rant, sweet jesus :shakeshead:

I know. The only reason I could rant about this is the fact that Pedrito just became a father :( I'm getting old.

impeh

Hi, its me..
After Saturday night’s big win, Barça’s focus has turned completely to Wednesday’s game against PSG. As usual after a game, the players who figured against Mallorca did some light recovery work, whilst the rest of the squad – including Adriano and Pedro – had a more intense session. It’s the third day that the two, who have still yet to be given the medical okay to play, have trained with the rest of the players.

seems like theyll both be fit.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Even if fit I don't think he should start, Villa and Alexis/Tello should be taking the winger spots since they have been playing better and have been healthy... I hope he doesn't get rushed, let him heal, play some matches in La Liga and then play CL again...

F

Flavia

I hope he doesn't start against psg, he's not match fit, needs a liga game first.

El Guaje

Doesnt do anything at all except loosing the ball that leads to psg goal, and then responds with scoring to even shit out :) hope he keeps it up.

Please tell me more about how Alexis is better than Pedro.

The numbers are actually in Alexis favour ;)

Stric

The numbers mean nothing. And I'm not saying Alexis hasn't been in better form lately, because he obviously has, but to suggest that we should somehow give Alexis advantage over Pedro in a CL QF is ridiculous. Every single shot means a world at this stage, and we couldn't afford any of Alexis' horrible misses. Yes, he's been better lately, but if I had to put my money on one of them scoring today, it would be Pedro 10 out of 10 times. I'm 99% sure Alexis would have missed the shit out of that opportunity that Pedro buried.

And for those who haven't figured out, my post was obviously blatant sarcasm, though with a point behind it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The numbers mean nothing. And I'm not saying Alexis hasn't been in better form lately, because he obviously has, but to suggest that we should somehow give Alexis advantage over Pedro in a CL QF is ridiculous. Every single shot means a world at this stage, and we couldn't afford any of Alexis' horrible misses. Yes, he's been better lately, but if I had to put my money on one of them scoring today, it would be Pedro 10 out of 10 times. I'm 99% sure Alexis would have missed the shit out of that opportunity that Pedro buried.

So? Nobody said otherwise, the concern with starting Pedro was his recent injury not his ability to finish...

Home of Barca Fans