Pedro Rodriguez

Stric

The numbers indicate that Alexis has been the better player since he came to Barca.

Based on performance, it wouldnt be ridiculous because he has been better recently and honestly theyve both been pretty much equally crap game-wise. But yeah, Pedro will always be the one between them that is more likely to score. Would be awesome if he was doing it more consistently....

Numbers can't indicate such a subtle difference.

Yes. Pedro is the one you will more likely count on to score. Even though he hasn't been scoring lately (for Barca). That's all I'm saying.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
One chance on goal and nailed it with the left, helluva finish - the kind I remember from him, like a few years ago

SeloBarca

Before Messi came on, he was atleast the one that tried getting through with some breakthroughs on the side.

I would rather keep Pedro and use him as a supersub, and sell Alexis.

SoMa

Hate on me all you want but i wished someone else had scored that goal.

Now he gets more credit to slack off and be shit in the majority of the games he plays.

Kinda how Torres got credit in Spain after the Euro final goal.

Stric

Hate on me all you want but i wished someone else had scored that goal.

Now he gets more credit to slack off and be shit in the majority of the games he plays.

Kinda how Torres got credit in Spain after the Euro final goal.

Torres scored 2 goals in the Euros before the final. And the one he scored in the final was hardly relevant. I don't get your point.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
pedro+rodriguez+barca+barcelona+fcbarcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+pedro+rodriguez+barca+barcelona+fcbarcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+2.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Saved us tonight, and wasn't that bad before the goal either - was much more involved than Villa :party1:

Cule4life

The Culest
So all it needed was Pedro to score off the pitch to start scoring on it. I request Pedro's wife to take another one for the team :pep:

Home of Barca Fans