Pedro Rodriguez

spark

He has become a robot with the soul mission of keeping the ball and playing for Messi. That's good to an extent but his abilities have been completely stunted over the last 3 years in this team. Feel quite sorry for him!

When will this stop? Pedro is not some genius who is being kept down by the man.

El Guaje

Worthless. He wouldnt even sit on the bench in other big clubs, but here he is a undisputed starter... Power of la masia :d

Kerrybai

His link up play with Villa was particularly poor, they had no chemistry.

Also that work-rate :worthy: ha I shouldn't be so mean. I used to like him so much but its clear now that we need a different sort of winger, someone cut from the same cloth as Ribery. We should never hate the guy, it's not his fault that Tito keeps playing him.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Even if we do play him for defensive and tactical reasons, it's clearly not working out. Barca have conceded so many goals. And many many more chances. So really, what purpose is he serving?

Indignado

Even if we do play him for defensive and tactical reasons, it's clearly not working out. Barca have conceded so many goals. And many many more chances. So really, what purpose is he serving?

There is none. He's from La Masia and won 2 CL titles with us so he'll play every game from now until eternity.

Micah

I would love if we went for Bale, would be tenfolds better than Pedro or Sanchez. Would add a different dimension to our predictable tiki taka, with his blistering pace, strength and height, could be a great option. Would be much better of than Neymar. I just hope we don't get that over rated turd. He's fucking rubbish, i don't know what people see in him.

JamDav1982

He was absolutely shocking tonight.

Barcelona have the worst wide players of any top team in europe.

Teams have learned show the ball to Pedro/Sanchez then just stand off them. They cant dribble or pass and in the case of Pedro is only dangerous if you let him get in goal scoring positions.

Pedro has been found out at this level and at best should be a squad player... and never ever played again on the right hand side where he is totally redundant these days.

Darko

what has happened to his for the past 2 seasons,unexplainable
I think we should keep him next season and if he doesnt go back to being the real brilliant Pedro,replace him
the problem is who would we get for that RW spot?

Home of Barca Fans