Pedro Rodriguez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should not be allowed to leave mid-season even if he begs for it although I understand him.... WC is around the corner, not getting regular playing time.... dont wanna risk a spot in the squad, but the team comes first....

DinhoR10

Del Bosque won't drop him, he's kinda the best foward spain has when he plays with the NT (We'll see how costa plays when he gets some time).

F

Flavia

He should not be allowed to leave mid-season even if he begs for it although I understand him.... WC is around the corner, not getting regular playing time.... dont wanna risk a spot in the squad, but the team comes first....

I don't think it's like that in modern football. Their careers come first now. And Pedro knows this is the last wc he'll play in, so I can see him leaving.

F

Flavia

Pedro is only 25 isnt he? If he's fit he can play at 29/30 look at zlatan/cristiano.

26. He's starting to decline already. His place is not secure at the wc, and in 4 years he'll have lost his speed and won't be the same player. He's not talented like Ibra or cr, so that comparison is pointless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think it's like that in modern football. Their careers come first now. And Pedro knows this is the last wc he'll play in, so I can see him leaving.

Yeah.... But we would be in a mess if he leaves in winter in case we get hit by injuries again later on.

DinhoR10

I hear people call him the catalan-ronaldo now. If he keeps up his growth then it'd be great for the club. And i dont think Pedro is really declining i mean he has 7 goals in 8 league starts or something like that right?

Cule4life

The Culest
I hear people call him the catalan-ronaldo now. If he keeps up his growth then it'd be great for the club. And i dont think Pedro is really declining i mean he has 7 goals in 8 league starts or something like that right?

Catalan Ronaldo? :lol:
You clearly don't watch many barca games if your feel that he hasn't declined

DinhoR10

Catalan Ronaldo? :lol:
You clearly don't watch many barca games if your feel that he hasn't declined

The catalan ronaldo thing was about Deulofeu sorry (Unless you got that and were laughing at that). And i watch the games and for me even back in the glory days of 2010 pedro was always just the guy to show up and stick it in the back of the net never a world-beater messi type so thats why i think he hasnt declined much since his goalscoring is pretty good even with the lack of starts.

André

Seriously now, I respect Pedro for what he has done for us, but it's time to leave. Also it would be better for him to leave. He would be a much more important player for other teams. Same for Tello.

Home of Barca Fans