Pedro Rodriguez

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It'd be funny if this happened :D

Depending on the club, I can see him going for 25-30.

Funny indeed :)

Of course we should sell Pedro for 30M - just so we can buy a another (probably more) talented player, isolate him on the sideline with little service from Xavi and than complain about him :tata1:

ryuken

Dont tell me you actually believe that, that would make them a laughing stock

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Neal Faradinho

It's P$G ffs, they are in need of a winger and they've got a shit ton of money.
Even though it might be false, I still think there are several teams that would pay 20m for him.

Antimadridista1

I'm sure that PSG can get him for 25M. Menez is going to leave, Lavezzi as well. They don't have depth , particularly on the left wing knowing that they play in a 4 3 3 systeme with Ibra as the forward and Cavani as a right winger.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely not happening in winter, too many unknowns to contend with in his absence but does seem like Garrido might've gotten this one partially right...Even MD has an article about him being unsettled and having eyes on the Premiership

Bit by bit, we're seeing a strange erosion of this team

Stric

Almost his second hattrick of the season. :lol: Funny, considering how mediocre and uninvolved he's been. :lol:

Antimadridista1

MOTM tonight. He is a counter attacking player... he'd be awesome in a team like Madrid.
He should make this kind of performances about good teams and not only against Cartagena ;)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe we should play him at striker until Messi gets back. As a pure center forward though, not a false nine.

Home of Barca Fans