Pedro Rodriguez

BarcaVillain

Bb3jNU4CUAAz1s1.png

Remains a mystery to me why someone so good on the ball and with as much vision and technical ability as he has, Iniesta scores so few.

When he does, they do tend to be important though.

DinhoR10

Remains a mystery to me why someone so good on the ball and with as much vision and technical ability as he has, Iniesta scores so few.

Its just not his game, he scores in important games though (2 semi finals against chelsea, you know the rest.). I think he could've done more scoring if he was bred that way but he was bred to be a midfielder while messi was bred to be a foward.

klc123

Well I think it's because primarily Iniesta doesn't get forward into central positions, many of his shots are from tighter angles as he has drifted wide or from distance, which isn't a strength of his.

Pedro's conversion rate is unreal, to be honest it is too high. Having at 30+ % rate kind of indicates that he should be taking more shots on.

I remember pep saying besides messi, that Pedro was a best finisher in the squad, and that was when David villa was in a squad.

I would love to see him replicate the form he had in the 10/11 season.

Home of Barca Fans