jamrock

-------------VV

--alves---Pique--Masch--Alba

------------Busquets

-----Xavi------------Cesc

--Pedro------Messi----Iniesta

Vs real madrid

BerkeleyBernie

Gorgeous moves today. There was that fantastic back heel flick to totally set up Messi to assist for goal, but Messi greedy there and didn't pass it back. Pedro would have been 1v1 with keeper, or could have laid it off to Xavi/Alexis on the right.

pedro-flick-to-messi.jpg

KhaledBarca

PEDRITO scored his 100th official goal in his career last night vs Osasuna [Barcelona 86, Spain 14].

Great game... passing, dribbling and good finish.

I

instinct

Pedro: "I'll fight and work hard for a place in the team because clasicos are unique and you never want to miss them."

Feel sorry for him. He really works hard everytime he is on the pitch but I don't see him in the starting line-up in the Clasico. Really sad.

Stric

He needs to start in the Clasico. If anyone deserves the place in the lineup, it's him.

Iniesta Messi Pedro
Cesc Busquets Xavi

Yes, sir.

Neeraj

What more does he have to do to start the clasico? I do't get it. He was immense! He has been brilliant this season! But yet, we keep sacrificing him for sanchez or neymar?! I don't get it! WTF has neymar done recently to warrant a place over Pedro? And from the vibe im getting from everywhere, it seems neymar messi iniesta is the most likely front 3...*facepalm*

He is such a team player, and has been giving it all. Tata is just being a dick with no balls if he still starts neymar over pedro just because we paid good money for him.

Neymessi

Pedro played amazing but as you know he gave this performance after a long time.What makes it sure he will repeat it in the classico??

Home of Barca Fans