Pedro Rodriguez

DinhoR10

Maybe Pedro + Song ?? Combined they are valued around 45m€, plus we can sweeten the deal with some bonuses or even maybe offer Affelay/Cuenca ? Win-Win situation.

Thats sad, Pedro has more goals than Hazard and a couple less than Cavani but they're both worth 3 of him? :(

DinhoR10

So ?

Cesc had more goals than Iniesta and when he'll end his career , he'll probably have more than Zidane. That doesn't make him even 40% as good as them.

That's a bit of a fallacy since you're comparing a situation with forwards/wide forwards with a situation with midfielders. What I'm saying is he scores as much as them but also had the added points of scoring important goals in every club competition imaginable and is entering his prime age. Cavani cost 55 mill but Pedro is 20 or less? Not saying he even has to be worth the same or anything like that but he's worth more than being wrapped up with Song and sent away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabby

Thats sad, Pedro has more goals than Hazard and a couple less than Cavani but they're both worth 3 of him? :(

That's a bit of a fallacy since you're comparing a situation with forwards/wide forwards with a situation with midfielders. What I'm saying is he scores as much as them but also had the added points of scoring important goals in every club competition imaginable and is entering his prime age. Cavani cost 55 mill but Pedro is 20 or less? Not saying he even has to be worth the same or anything like that but he's worth more than being wrapped up with Song and sent away.

Well, that's the inflated market and the impotent Barca board for you. I calculated Pedro as around 30m€ + 15m€ for Song.

DinhoR10

7 - Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma

Well, that's the inflated market and the impotent Barca board for you. I calculated Pedro as around 30m€ + 15m€ for Song.

Well that sounds about right :lol:

Weird that I thought the value had to be split down the middle :facepalm:

CatalinR10

Well that sounds about right :lol:

Weird that I thought the value had to be split down the middle :facepalm:

Don't think there's someone who would pay that much for Pedro after the crapy last 3 seasons , especially after this season where he was 0 against top teams .

DinhoR10

Don't think there's someone who would pay that much for Pedro after the crapy last 3 seasons , especially after this season where he was 0 against top teams .

Pedro has played probably one game against a top team this season and I don't think it was even the full 90 mins

CatalinR10

Pedro played against top teams?

- played against Real Madrid in La Liga both games , home and away
- played against Real in the Copa final
- against Atletico in the final game of the season
- against Atletico in the first 2 games in the Supercup
-against atletico in the away game in the CL ,
- away game against Sevilla ,
-against Real Sociedat home and away ,
-against Athletic Bilbao home and away ,
-against Villareal home and away .

So yeah , Pedro didn't play against big teams . Not at all.

1588klu.jpg

Data was from 21 matches

Atletico Madrid - 6 matches
Supercup home/away
La Liga home/away
ChL home/away

Real Madrid - 3 matches
La Liga home/away
CdR Final

Sevilla - 2 matches
La Liga home/away

Real Sociedad - 4 matches
La Liga home/away
CdR home/away

Athletic Bilbao - 2 matches
La Liga home/away

Manchester City - 2 matches
ChL home/away

Villarreal - 2 matches
La Liga home/away

Cheers to trickykid for the stats

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Last edited:

Galning

It was an honest question Mr. Know it all. I don't recollect the starting 11 from all games, I'm deeply sorry. I just remembered that he barely played in the Champions League which seems to be correct.

CatalinR10

It was an honest question Mr. Know it all. I don't recollect the starting 11 from all games, I'm deeply sorry.

There there.....no need for this tone.

200.gif

It didn't look like you were serious. Latelly , you just seem like you are trolling with some questions that you put.

I just remembered that he barely played in the Champions League which seems to be correct.

Not really . Except the double against City and the first game against Atletico , he played in all games.

DinhoR10

7 - Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma

- played against Real Madrid in La Liga both games , home and away
- played against Real in the Copa final
- against Atletico in the final game of the season
- against Atletico in the first 2 games in the Supercup
-against atletico in the away game in the CL ,
- away game against Sevilla ,
-against Real Sociedat home and away ,
-against Athletic Bilbao home and away ,
-against Villareal home and away .

So yeah , Pedro didn't play against big teams . Not at all.

1588klu.jpg

Data was from 21 matches

Atletico Madrid - 6 matches
Supercup home/away
La Liga home/away
ChL home/away

Real Madrid - 3 matches
La Liga home/away
CdR Final

Sevilla - 2 matches
La Liga home/away

Real Sociedad - 4 matches
La Liga home/away
CdR home/away

Athletic Bilbao - 2 matches
La Liga home/away

Manchester City - 2 matches
ChL home/away

Villarreal - 2 matches
La Liga home/away

Cheers to trickykid for the stats

1385940704269.gif

You win :lol:

I just didn't remember him getting any serious time against Real Madrid or city or atletico. Didn't think about the super cup

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans