Pedro Rodriguez

Galning

No need for your tone either. If you react a certain way don't be surprised when people react the same. And no, I am not asking "troll questions", that's just an excuse post hoc. If you can go a day without posting a gif then we'll talk.

Which were the most important games. As Dinho said, I don't think he played 90 minutes in most of those games. He probably wasn't even a starter in most, and I don't consider Sevilla, Sociedad & Athletic as big matches.

CatalinR10

96.gif

It's all love dinho

cheers :beer2:

Last edited:

CatalinR10

No need for your tone either. If you react a certain way don't be surprised when people react the same.

Like I said . You didn't seem serious.

If you can go a day without posting a gif then we'll talk.

Gifs are cool , exhibit A

photo.jpg

Too much serious talking makes a place boring.

Didn't know a user has to meet certain requirements in order to get a chance at speaking with you ( not posting gifs for a day ). If that's the case , there's no need for us to talk again , no harm done :coffee:

Which were the most important games. As Dinho said, I don't think he played 90 minutes in most of those games. He probably wasn't even a starter in most, and I don't consider Sevilla, Sociedad & Athletic as big matches.

And it's not like he came in the final minutes in each game , he got a fair ammount of minutes.

Him not being a starter pretty much says a lot about him as a player and how much the coach trusts him in important moments.

Athletic will probably play in the CL next season , Sevilla and Real Sociedad both in Europa League. If you only consider top games the ones which we only play against top 5 teams in the world , ok then , fair enough.

Last edited:

Armando929

I just don't see Pedro adding anything other than running around like a headless chicken.

And to top it off, Alonso is STILL in, and yet Koke and Villa remain on the bench.

Frodo_FCB

The problem with Pedro is his mentality, he should stop diving so much...I like the 09-11 Pedro, but the last couple o seasons the only thing he does is running and diving.

Home of Barca Fans