Pedro Rodriguez

Galning

Didn't know a user has to meet certain requirements in order to get a chance at speaking with you ( not posting gifs for a day ). If that's the case , there's no need for us to talk again , no harm done :coffee:

No, but in order to give me an attitude after a serious question and then calling me a troll they at least have to have a certain standard in their posts themselves.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Galning the "Unforgiving Mod". On-Topic I'd like Pedro to stay if he would accept a supersub role. Our bench is woeful as is and I don't see any quality additions except Deu and Rafinha but I doubt Pedro would accept that

CatalinR10

No, but in order to give me an attitude after a serious question and then calling me a troll they at least have to have a certain standard in their posts themselves.

It's one thing to say to someone that he's trolling and a different thing to say that he seems to be trolling ( like I did ) , don't you think ?

You seemed to me to be trolling (which I already said a milion times ) , I acted accordingly. If you didn't , ok then , forget this conversation existed. It's not such a big deal.

:coffee:

CatalinR10

Pedro (26) has an important offer from an English club. The winger will talk with Luis Enrique to hear about the coach's plans. [md]

FC B

Or as staded before even Alexis + Pedro + difference for Suarez would be a good deal imo but I doubt Liverpool would want both players form Barca even if there were numerous rumours about their intrest in Perdo even before the Alexis one begun to emerge into media.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

let it be liverpool, so we can give them pedro + 40 mil € for suarez

giphy.gif

FC B

I think nobody will offer much more than €20 m for him if we look of how much he regressed in the past few seasons.

FC B

For me, he's in the 50-60m. range. I wouldn't even bother to talk about any offers lower than 45.

If Alexis is in the €50 - €60 m. range then Suarez is clearly worth €80 - €90 m. which I find to be too expensive for their real market value.

One of the few things we should learn from Madrid.

Well, Madrid also usually buys more expensive than we do and I find it somehow normal that they sell better.

Home of Barca Fans