Pedro Rodriguez

F

Flavia

There's some rumors about him. He apparently has some epl clubs interested, and will meet with Zubi and Lucho to know if they count on him and what kind of role he'd have.

L

linetty

Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, PSG and Bayern are interested in winger Pedro (26). Player to meet with club, transfer not ruled out [sport]

FC B

It would be stupid both Pedro and Alexis to leave in the summer without proper replacements which I cannot see from this board right now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It would be stupid both Pedro and Alexis to leave in the summer without proper replacements which I cannot see from this board right now.

If Pedro leaves, Alexis may very well stay. As long as the replacement isn't Nolito. @_@ it's all good.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If we get Suarez, Alexis will leave. He won't stay if he's not a starter.

So if Pedro leaves and then Tello as well, we have literally 0 depth in the front line. We'd have to rely on Munir, Adama, and Deulofeu to step up unless we bring in proper reinforcements alongside Suarez. That said I was looking on Whoscored (I know that this doesn't show everything) for Nolito, and it shows that he consistently had good ratings and managed to score 14 goals which isn't much, much worse than Pedro and Alexis.

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro might not want to be a sub. He can be a starter for *most* teams.

Fixed.

And I agree. Can't yet know what Lucho has in mind tactically, but if Pedro is intended to be a Barça benchwarmer in his system, it's a good time for Pedro to move to a top team where he can be a guaranteed starter.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Nah, Pedro should stay. If we get Suarez and offer them Alexis then we would have no Suarez for some months and someone needs to cover that position not Deulofeu.

serghei

Nah, Pedro should stay. If we get Suarez and offer them Alexis then we would have no Suarez for some months and someone needs to cover that position not Deulofeu.

Alexis doesn't want to play for Liverpool. The player's option is vital in a possible transfer.

Home of Barca Fans