Pedro Rodriguez

G.J

V.H. 4 life
That miss in the first half was sooo his type of goal. shame. He does seem to score more goals coming on as a sub.

desoe

His worst moment today was when he got that lovely long pass by Xavi and just passed the ball to Cesar. It was a basic assist waiting to happen, written in the books. Poor play, Pedro! :whip:

His finishing during the 1st half was bad too, although I can say that he used the right technique to fire that ball. Just was not enough accurate.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Very much off his game tonight, which was a big factor in our poor play at times. Hopefully he's back to normal against Stuttgart.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He has been poor in the last couple games... The thing is that he can get a goal from nowhere even when playing poorly, and considering we don't have many options up front, it could have been worse...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I didnt think he was awful, just not a great performance... i feel a gol from him comign soon though

ryuken

I acknowledge his crucial goals for us but he is nowhere near a starter now, or you have something in your mind that prove the different. Other than the wonderful match against Inter, he didnt impress me anymore. Run run run then pass, then cross which usually ended up missing or going out wide. And if you wanna base on crucial goal then i guess Ibra has been really superb this season too.

desoe

2:0 Inter - opener
1:0 Almeria - winner
4:2 Mallorca - first two
1:1 Villareal - opener/the only one the team scored
1:0 Gijon - winner
2:1 Malaga - crucial opener 20 minutes before the end

so, Pedro "only has the sub quality", which means that he plays superb only as a sub? And all of these openers and winners just don't mean nothing, he still sucks as a starter?

Okay, tell me who should start instead of him and give me an example what he/they did as starters this season. I'm very curious.

diegomessi

He may not be a world class player but he is way ahead of Bojan and seems to be better then Henry out wide so what else do you want to do? he scores crucial gols and against valencia he was on the right when i think he prefers the left... if you do not think he is capable of performing at the highest level watch the inter match again.. he just has good matches and bad its not that he does not deserve to be in the team

diegomessi

2:0 Inter - opener
1:0 Almeria - winner
4:2 Mallorca - first two
1:1 Villareal - opener/the only one the team scored
1:0 Gijon - winner
2:1 Malaga - crucial opener 20 minutes before the end

so, Pedro "only has the sub quality", which means that he plays superb only as a sub? And all of these openers and winners just don't mean nothing, he still sucks as a starter?

Okay, tell me who should start instead of him and give me an example what he/they did as starters this season. I'm very curious.

shaaaaBAAAAM

well said

ryuken

Oh do you miss the part that i said i acknowledge his crucial goal perhaps. Or do you like to based on these goals to say that he is a guaranteed XI while the fact that he hasnt possessed enough quality in his game is still there right in front of your eyes. TBH showing me these figure make no differences on the thing i'v said, he still lacks some aspect to be considered as the starting XI. Yet the situation sometimes leave us with only him as a viable option so im one of those who wants us to buy an experienced LW.

Home of Barca Fans