Pedro Rodriguez

Juan03

i think Pedrito is growing into that left wing position very well, i really like his sacrifice in the games, he helps defensively and im starting to like his crosses, very handy when teams are parking the bus

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he went about his work quietly and set messi up lovely for his first gol... not a player that stands out but one that gets the job done

Bionicman

The previous criticism of Pedro is lack of assists. The past few games, he has been working to put that to bed. Excellent cross to Messi, and should have been a second assist to Zlatan.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
He worked very hard and set up the first goal. However, he is just a team player. He will never be one of the greatest. I think we should give Bojan a chance or buy a new winger and use him as a supersub.

Good match tonight...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He worked very hard and set up the first goal. However, he is just a team player. He will never be one of the greatest. I think we should give Bojan a chance or buy a new winger and use him as a supersub.

Good match tonight...

Agreed, he's never going to be a world beater but he's capable of scoring regular goals and slowly but surely he's adding the ability to set others up. Pedro's a valuable guy to have in the squad and we should appreciate him for that rather than wishing he was something he'll never be.

Juan03

i don't want him as a sub (at least this season), he has rightfully earned his place in the starting 11.

desoe

The arguable fact is that Pedro is non-stop producing.

Assist for the opener today, plus another assist which Zlatan .. you know. So, basically I could hardly remember a game, where he didn't produce either a goal or an assist. This efficiency is amazing by itself.

Co0ter

Good match tonight...

I agree 100 percent. I still don't see him as a starter. He "helps" defensively by running around with his arms flaring everywhere for no reason. He never actually wins the ball and ends up looking stupid half the time- imo. He's an Inzaghi, a supersub.

I thought he was poor today..

So did I. Other than his assist which was pretty good the only other thing he did was feed Ibra the second ball, which wasn't that great although Ibra should have definately put it away. I still need a lot of convincing sadly.

B

badboybjörn

Thought Pedro had a very poor first half but improved alot in the 2nd. Nice assist and if ibra dident have whatever it is he is suffering from he could have had 2 assists. All in all okay performance.

beef-supreme

I like Pedro, but Bojan has way more potential and as a lot of us on the forum would agree, Pedro could, perhaps should become a supersub, a squad player who stays with Barca for many years starting the matches where we need rotation and coming on as an impact sub. He'd still get the minutes, the Copa matches etc.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
very nice, and direct, performance from pedro.

he's got a large part to play in the future as a prominent squad member of barca.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I like Pedro, but Bojan has way more potential and as a lot of us on the forum would agree, Pedro could, perhaps should become a supersub, a squad player who stays with Barca for many years starting the matches where we need rotation and coming on as an impact sub. He'd still get the minutes, the Copa matches etc.

Took the words out of my mouth Beef

Home of Barca Fans