Pedro Rodriguez

messi2140

6racies Xavi
http://youtu.be/PycJR9fsR8M

Ricky-Gervais-Laughing-GIF.gif

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Its named el pedrito , only clumsy players are capable of doing the el pedrito. Created by Sanchez mastered by pedro.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
BerkeleyBernie will say that Pedro is inventing new skills so he is doing a great job.

Nah I'm predicting he makes a "GRRRR PEDRO SO BAD AND INEFFECTUAL!!!?!!!! WORSE THAN MUNIR/NEYMAR AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DRAW" post to be ironic and sarcastically mock the notion of mocking Pedro.

But in all seriousness he wasn't as bad today as previously this season :lol:. More involved at least.

CatalinR10

BerkeleyBernie will say that Pedro is inventing new skills so he is doing a great job.

oh please , he's going to praise him for being unpredictable and taking everyone by surprise with his fail. A thing that Barca lacked today with their predictable passing.

BerkeleyBernie

Nah I'm predicting he makes a "GRRRR PEDRO SO BAD AND INEFFECTUAL!!!?!!!! WORSE THAN MUNIR/NEYMAR AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DRAW" post to be ironic and sarcastically mock the notion of mocking Pedro.

But in all seriousness he wasn't as bad today as previously this season :lol:. More involved at least.

:lol: I haven't even watched the game yet. But, fo' sho', if MessiNeymarMunirSandroIniestaRakiticBusquetsAlba (and PiqueBartra headers) couldn't get on the score sheet either, it'd be rather silly to scapegoat Pedro, even had he been doing the Gangnam Style horsey dance for 90 minutes.

F

Flavia

:lol: I haven't even watched the game yet. But, fo' sho', if MessiNeymarMunirSandroIniestaRakiticBusquetsAlba (and PiqueBartra headers) couldn't get on the score sheet either, it'd be rather silly to scapegoat Pedro, even had he been doing the Gangnam Style horsey dance for 90 minutes.

Game was awful. I wouldn't watch it, if I were you. Nothing good from almost anyone. defense worked, midfield and forwards were awful.

Kerrybai

Everyone sucked, Lucho got it wrong today. However we kept a clean sheet and for that reason I don't see anyone but us winning the league.

BerkeleyBernie

Game was awful. I wouldn't watch it, if I were you. Nothing good from almost anyone. defense worked, midfield and forwards were awful.

I'm always interested to watch, just to observe what is attempted, any changes in Lucho's tactics, how the opponent decides to set up tactically to try to nullify Barça, how individual players react, etc. Poor attack usually has to do with the effectiveness of the opponent defensive game plan- with no Barça shots on target, sure appears like Malaga got it right. Which means others might try similar.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Everyone sucked, Lucho got it wrong today. However we kept a clean sheet and for that reason I don't see anyone but us winning the league.
PTC. cheersssssss
btw that video make me laugh out loud and another moment it suddenly made me sad. everyone used to like him a lot.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I agree to that, but one has to distinguish between scapegoating and criticizing. Many here criticize him for dicking around for the better part of the match, not being 'solely responsible' for team deficiencies. When we judge him as an individual or a 'part of the system' then we can see that he isn't providing what is needed and messing up what he provides anyway. He's not a direct or active presence a lot of the times as we require and he doesn't even live up to the 'safe, reliable' reputation as a squad player he got with his newfound sloppy touches and disruption to our game. Was our attack totally sterile just because of Pedro today? No. Did he perform well or even above the average of our individual players' performances today? No again. When a player is lacking in both impact and quality, the desire to displace him from the team is very understandable.

I understand that you're trying to combat the notion of 'Pedro being a scapegoat' but a strong case can't be made just by taking individual moments out of context to analyze and then being apologetic for the various factors that caused them to be unsuccessful. I'm not even permanently stomping on him, just slighting his current abilities/form.

Home of Barca Fans