Pedro Rodriguez

DinhoR10

I really don't get the increased hate though, I said it before but he's being benched by a 19 year old, he's not making it hard for youngsters to improve and he's happy to play whatever role in the squad lucho wants him to, no one else of his talent in world football would take that so we should be pretty happy to have him.

F

Flavia

That one attempt from him a la sky-ramos was pretty bad. Invisible, other than that.

Zangash

Banned
Oh look, he scored on an open net. I know the play from Sandro and Alba was what was truly amazing about that but who cares, everything I've ever said about him is now invalid, isn't it?

Zangash

Banned
Wasn't one of the Pdro brigade's defenses of him that he had superior linkup play to player X? Sandro just shat all over that with a sub appearance.

Darko

Literally don't remember anything he did this game except for the goal, the horrible volley and offside header. On the plus side at least his positioning was good.

ScoobySquats

Matches like these remind me of how much better the team could be with Alexis instead of Pedro

Too bad Pedro is cantera... Maybe a future swap deal since we love Arsenal players so much
raise_eyebrows.gif

Home of Barca Fans