Pedro Rodriguez

Irish_Cules

I think its now painfully obvious that Pedro should leave the club after this season. He just isn't up to it any more and his presence will just hinder the likes of Deleofeu, Munir and Sandro.

Cule4life

The Culest
ByjyZvrIYAAjB3X.jpg

Make this a smiley nowwwwwwwwwww :worthy:

Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Im dying here Made me laugh harder than the original picture :worthy: :worthy:

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
Make this a smiley nowwwwwwwwwww :worthy:

Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Im dying here Made me laugh harder than the original picture :worthy: :worthy:

Kind of funny how BerkleyBernie hasn't made his way into the thread to try and defend Pedro yet. It's gotten to that point where there is no defending him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Nah.. Deulofeu should get 7. Munir should take 19 next season and then he can take no. 9 after suarez leaves.

Suarez won't leave in 3-5 years and in that time Munir could already be some kind of starter for us, rotating with Suarez. Munir still should get #7 or #19 as you said.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So who do we blame for his decline. :eusa_think:

His wife/gf? His kid? His dog? Song?

:eusa_think:

Ursegor

World Champion
Personally I blame Bernie. He utterly jinxed the lad's career. This is what's left of Pedrito now.

vgbsls3pmyhf.gif

RIP Pedro's career.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So who do we blame for his decline. :eusa_think:

His wife/gf? His kid? His dog? Song?

:eusa_think:

Eating red meat? Drinking coke? Poor diet? Lack of motivation? Unhappiness? Mysterious illness that makes him puke before games?

Oh... wait.... wrong player.

Home of Barca Fans