Pedro Rodriguez

CatalinR10

Barcelona have scheduled a meeting with the agents of winger Pedro (27) to discuss a renewal. His current contract expires in 2016. [md]

berkeley be like

b82119f8b9f6372428b93864f9f78826.400x225x80.gif

L

linetty

Good news lads

Pedro is doubtful for Eibar game on Saturday. He would have discomfort after international break and trained apart from the group. [sport]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Good news lads

Pedro is doubtful for Eibar game on Saturday. He would have discomfort after international break and trained apart from the group. [sport]

I know Pedro hasn't done much this season, but how is an injury to any of our players good news?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Some people...

I hope that Pedro gets back on track. Everyone sees that he is not playing good at the moment but he was an important part of our team that dominated Europe some years ago.
I do not want him gone but to be successful at our club.

F

Flavia

Some people...

I hope that Pedro gets back on track. Everyone sees that he is not playing good at the moment but he was an important part of our team that dominated Europe some years ago.
I do not want him gone but to be successful at our club.

I think everyone wanted that. But three seasons having more downs than ups is a long time. Some players peak early and then go downhill, and are never the same.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think everyone wanted that. But three seasons having more downs than ups is a long time. Some players peak early and then go downhill, and are never the same.

That is true. If we would sell Pedro, it would be a reasonable move.
I just wanted to state that because linetty is glad that Pedro is injured. That is retarded.

L

linetty

He isn't injured, just has discomfort. I'm happy cause I won't have to watch him slow the game down, once again.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
it's good news that he won't play, not that he is injured.

Well, I personally would have liked him to play against Eibar as I rather have a fresh Neymar and Messi looking forward to El Clásico...

But yeah, Munir and Sandro plus one of Neymar or Messi would be just as good... Hell, I would take Iniesta as LW over Pedro right now... So yeah, scratch that first sentece, I'm perfectly fine with Pedro missing this game...

Zangash

Banned
Any time I hear or see that Pedro won't be playing I get excited, no matter what the reason may be. Dude is competing with Douglas for worst player on the team, except with Douglas we can expect him to never play, ever, and he isn't much of a problem to think about.

I'm pretty sure Rafa is still injured, though. Sandro and Munir will start most likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if set-to-be-promoted Adama gets his first start.

Home of Barca Fans