CatalinR10

2q8rpg2.jpg

2wd7bqf.jpg

20accaq.jpg

a0dv1h.jpg

5nnimd.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
If Pedro can make it then Deulo certainly can. He was great at Everton when given a chance and he's producing for Sevilla now.

To be fair Pedro was good before. Dont judge him completely on his form today. Plus he never had attitude problems....

Kerrybai

To be fair Pedro was good before. Dont judge him completely on his form today. Plus he never had attitude problems....

I've defended Pedro for a long time so trust me I understand. As for attitude problems well lots of players have attitude problems and they turn out to be great.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Pedro was goat back in the days tho'

I don't expect Deulo to score in the near future goals of such importance that Pedro scored in his early years.

Yes, Pedro was instrumental in Pep's best years here, at least he has that show forever... Deulo is just a prospect for the moment...

Kerrybai

Pedro was goat back in the days tho'

I don't expect Deulo to score in the near future goals of such importance that Pedro scored in his early years.

At 20 years old he is impressing at Sevilla and impressed at Everton. The step up to Barca is big but he has the talent, imo at least.

Darko

This. Even the patient barca fans are getting restless. If he wasn't from La masia he would get sold after his first bad season.

This, can't believe how he declined from a player who displaced Henry in the 1st team to a useless player, now behind a 19-year-old in the pecking order.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona have scheduled a meeting with the agents of winger Pedro (27) to discuss a renewal. His current contract expires in 2016. [md]

F

Flavia

Barcelona have scheduled a meeting with the agents of winger Pedro (27) to discuss a renewal. His current contract expires in 2016. [md]

Oh no. Why a renewal? I thought they had forgotten about that :(

Devils

I don't think Pedro has declined in quality, he's still capable of playing great football. Say what you want but he was is incredible form during an extended period of last season but was benched unfairly.

The main issue is that he is a confidence player and he relies on that more than any other aspect of his game. I am more than willing to bet that if you put Pedro under a coach like Pep or Mou, he would be firing on all cylinders again.

That being said, I can understand why the club wants to renew him. It's just a matter of if they believe they can give him the proper motives to be the player that he used to be.

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't think Pedro has declined in quality, he's still capable of playing great football. Say what you want but he was is incredible form during an extended period of last season but was benched unfairly.

Some people still say this. But it still isn't true.

Home of Barca Fans