Pedro Rodriguez

Messi

This forum has been over this a million times, Pedro is NOT having "a run of bad form" - he's been sucking' for a fourth consecutive seasons (with maybe 4-5 alright games). Tbh, he's not even a decent backup anymore - he has lost it and we can't wait for a fifth season for him to find his form cause' it ain't coming back. Just sell him already, he's been given more than a fair share of chances to prove himself after he lost it - sry, but that is the bitter truth.

He hasn´t been THIS bad for 4 years straight. This year he has been poor, but if he could play to the level he did back when Messi was injured, he´d be a very decent backup. I´m not saying he is good atm, but people watch him with such rediculous criticism. His cross agains Rayo was a good example. He actually tried to challenge and play directly, but we lacked a few players in the box, but pleople were like "wtf Pedro.. useless" and asking for all kinds of lynching this guy who is a loyal club man and seems like a decent fellow, when he actually did fine (in that play. I agree that he hasn´t contributet nearly enough this season.) I´m just asking for the criticism to be about the game and not just blind hate. I would still like to see him loaned out and see if that could resolve some of his issues. If not, then by all means sell...

Chainsaw

Killahead
The hate on Pedro at least in the match chat against Rayo was starting to get rediculous! Yes, he is having a run of bad form and we have yet to see that he can again be the player he was during Pep years, but even when he had decent actions, he was called "useless." I still have hopes for the guy, but for the moment he should not be a starter. Hope he can pick himself up!!

He is having a run of bad form for a good 3,4 years now.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Fuck that, he's got bags of talent. We need him back asap.

Completely disagree. Lucho got rid of him because his attitude wasn't correct until he changes he will not come back. If we can't manage with Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Pedro and B team players like Munir, Sandro etc then there is a real problem.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Completely disagree. Lucho got rid of him because his attitude wasn't correct until he changes he will not come back. If we can't manage with Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Pedro and B team players like Munir, Sandro etc then there is a real problem.

Emery looks to be putting is head in the right place cause he looks to be playing with the team in Sevilla and improving at it

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Emery looks to be putting is head in the right place cause he looks to be playing with the team in Sevilla and improving at it

Hopefully. Don't get me wrong the guy is clearly a great talent that I want at the club for years to come but he needs to get his attitude right first.

DinhoR10

Hopefully. Don't get me wrong the guy is clearly a great talent that I want at the club for years to come but he needs to get his attitude right first.

From what emery is saying he is improving attitude wise from when he first arrived at sevilla and his overall output is much better than at everton last year (stat wise atleast)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Or, Lucho got "rid" of him because he clearly needed more minutes than a bench role at Barca would afford him.

Home of Barca Fans