Pedro Rodriguez

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fourth consecutive season of sucking from Pedro. I understand that you keep a player that has done so much for you, maybe a season or maybe, just maybe two seasons. But Pedro has been terrible for four seasons now, time to leave ffs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's a limit for how much you can tolerate and that crossed today.

I hope he never starts a game for us again. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but it's just so f irritating to see him do 'his thing' out there.

spark

Fourth consecutive season of sucking from Pedro. I understand that you keep a player that has done so much for you, maybe a season or maybe, just maybe two seasons. But Pedro has been terrible for four seasons now, time to leave ffs.

Sadly he will likely renew his contract by December :banghead:

BerkeleyBernie

1. Parked bus? CHECK
2. No score first 60 minutes? CHECK
3. Hysterical Gloom & Doom Barça fans? CHECK
4. Pedro starting? CHECK
5. Alves ruining all play down the right side? CHECK

All systems GO. Cue Pedro hate stream. :lol: I don't even have to troll to get it started.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
1. Parked bus? CHECK
4. Pedro starting? CHECK

All systems GO. Cue Pedro hate stream. :lol: I don't even have to troll to get it started.

DeNile is not just a river in Egypt...

And mind, I agree with your post, but still, Pedro right now is.....

ScoobySquats

I sold Pedro in Football Manager 2014 for 49.5 Million Dollars to Chelsea.
How much would Barca fans say he's worth for someone to buy him? We constantly undervalue or own players but i would say take him for 20 Million and send Delefeou. At the very least he adds some height (5'11) and can get past his man instead of running up and down the field ruining every chance that comes his way

anguy

1. Parked bus? CHECK
4. Pedro starting? CHECK

He screwed up practically everything he touched today (and so far this season). If he has chance to score he'll miss, if he tries to assist it's blocked by opponent. And if he tries to dribble someone he always loses the ball. Seriously I don't remember last time I saw him beating his defender one on one. He should be really tried as RB, because as a forward he just takes place and is useless.

Sadly he will likely renew his contract by December :banghead:

He should be sold while he as still some value (down 10 mil since summer IMO, it's now no more than 15mil)

M

Messi4life

Fourth consecutive season of sucking from Pedro.
Actually, Pedro was officially promoted from Barca B in 2009-10. But OK, what a shit player he really is despite the fact that Pedro have scored 88 goals and 54 assists during his sejour for us :lol:

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
6. Pedro blows individually? CHECK

All systems GO. Cue Pedro hate stream.

Actually, Pedro was officially promoted from Barca B in 2009-10. But OK, what a shit player he really is despite the fact that Pedro have scored 88 goals and 54 assists during his sejour for us :lol:

And he started blowing in 11/12 when he scored a measly 13 goals and nearly lost his Euro 2012 spot to Muniain but for a brace in the CDR final against Athletic. So yeah that's 3 full seasons and one ongoing season of playing like garbage. Hence, 4th season.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
1. Parked bus? CHECK
4. Pedro starting? CHECK

Your trolling/fanboyism is not funny anymore.

Home of Barca Fans