Pedro Rodriguez

DennyCrane

I sold Pedro in Football Manager 2014 for 49.5 Million Dollars to Chelsea.
How much would Barca fans say he's worth for someone to buy him? We constantly undervalue or own players but i would say take him for 20 Million and send Delefeou. At the very least he adds some height (5'11) and can get past his man instead of running up and down the field ruining every chance that comes his way

Quite some time ago, I would have said somewhere between 25-30 million. Now, seeing his horrendous form that drags on for an eternity, I'd say between 12-15 mil. And that's me being optimistic and stretching it... a lot, considering that he has no outside-of-Barca experience and is basically what you call a squad player so objective evaluation based purely on past merits isn't meaningful; so we're probably in the range of 10-12 mil. That is, if anyone would want him at all.

M

Messi4life

In what aspect was he okay ?

Pedro contributed a lot in Barca's attacking game, he had good intentions with Messi and Neymar. With that said, he's good enough to be our first-choice as a rotation-player and prefer Suárez over him against Real Madrid.

F

Flavia

1. Parked bus? CHECK
2. No score first 60 minutes? CHECK
3. Hysterical Gloom & Doom Barça fans? CHECK
4. Pedro starting? CHECK
5. Alves ruining all play down the right side? CHECK

All systems GO. Cue Pedro hate stream. :lol: I don't even have to troll to get it started.

Berkeley still in denial? CHECK

Pedro is in the same place as Torres. A finished forward with delusional fans.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Pedro contributed a lot in Barca's attacking game, he had good intentions with Messi and Neymar. With that said, he's good enough to be our first-choice as a rotation-player and prefer Suárez over him against Real Madrid.
i remember one good cross from him and that was it. All he did besides that was f*ck up every ball and do those feint moves that made him look like a vibrating phone.

M

Messi4life

Pedro is "Barca-fans" latest (unfairly) scapegoat, just as Fabregas was previously...

DennyCrane

Pedro is "Barca-fans" latest (unfairly) scapegoat, just as Fabregas was previously...

Don't lump these two together, as those two have completely different stories. Pedro earned merits here and was a part of the arguably best Barca of all time, the 10/11 one. Cesc on the other hand was an element of decline.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

You see, that's becoming a very popular statement amongst Pedro apologists. One without any foundation. He delivers wank individual performances, we call him out on that. He delivers them with extreme regularity, and we call him out on that pattern. He literally makes "shit" his basic standard and we lament his constant un-deserved inclusion into the team. End of. No 'under-appreciation', no 'scapegoating', none of that.

People aren't saying "Pedro is the reason that it was difficult to break down an organized Eibar side". People are saying that he individually offers nothing and does nothing to help the team do it. Learn the difference. Scapegoating is saying Alexis/Cesc were the reasons that we couldn't win against Atletico even though the problem was systemic and not solely due to them.

Pedro contributed a lot in Barca's attacking game, he had good intentionswith Messi and Neymar. With that said, he's good enough to be our first-choice as a rotation-player and prefer Suárez over him against Real Madrid.

If that's all that was needed to be a good footballer I would be as good as Messi. No actually even better than him. Messi has nothing on me when it comes to good intentions.

F

Flavia

I also think that anyone trying to say pedro's good as he once was is disrespecting him. He is a shadow now of what he used to be. Too much time passed and he didn't bounce back. There's nothing indicating this will ever happen again.
He had enough time. Munir and Sandro are both outperforming him.

Alik

People aren't saying "Pedro is the reason that it was difficult to break down an organized Eibar side". People are saying that he individually offers nothing and does nothing to help the team do it. Learn the difference. Scapegoating is saying Alexis/Cesc were the reasons that we couldn't win against Atletico even though the problem was systemic and not solely due to them.
Well said.

Home of Barca Fans