Pedro Rodriguez

Devils

Yeah he needs to get on the bench or leave.

How does one go from scoring in the CL final and clasicos to this...His decline hasn't been linear, it's been exponential.

Schumi

Yeah he needs to get on the bench or leave.

How does one go from scoring in the CL final and clasicos to this...His decline hasn't been linear, it's been exponential.

He scored so many crucial goals between 2009 and 2012 we can be counting all night (and against massive opponents) and his workrate was always through the roof. But my theory is that because as a limited player (compared to the rest of our starters) he was pushing himself well beyond the limit of his powers which resulted to him having an epic burnout. He is now a spent force unfortunately. I love him for all he did for FCB, but now is time for him to try his luck in another, less demanding club.

CatalinR10

when he had that chance 1vs 1.....

He shot at the keeper from a difficult spot while others would have easily skyed it due to the huge pressure a team like Eibar put on Barca the whole game. He knew how to get a corner from that chance.

When that happened , I was like

537.gif

Unbelievable player , we are lucky to have him.

A footballer's footballer.

Neeraj

Lol. He was one of my favourite players..So sad to see him like this. Having said that, for me, as crap as Pedro is atm, Alves is just as bad, if not worse. The ONLY point Pedro can take is that he didn't cross much, but when he did he found Messi. Alves on the other hand, had, what, 15 crap crosses before he eventually (those many crosses and I'm pretty sure ANYBODY would eventually find a teammate) found Neymar....

It was difficult to break them down because everytime the ball came to the right, we had the 2 most useless players in the squad on one side, neither of whom can beat a defender 1v1, or has any ideas of what to do with the ball.

Zangash

Banned
1. Parked bus? CHECK

If Pedro wasn't such shit he'd have had a solid brace, parked bus or not.

2. No score first 60 minutes? CHECK

Part of the reason we didn't score in the first 60 minutes was because Pedro was in one of our goal scoring positions.

3. Hysterical Gloom & Doom Barça fans? CHECK

Gloom and doom about what? We won 3-0 and kept yet another clean sheet. We're more than ready for Madrid. It'd just better not be with Pedro out there.

4. Pedro starting? CHECK

Currently the worst part of being a Barca fan.

5. Alves ruining all play down the right side? CHECK

Alves is balls too, but the solution to that problem isn't as simple as it is with Pedro. We can't just bench Alves and play any of our multitude of players who are much better the way we can with Pedro, because Alves is unfortunately (And I say this very, very begrudgingly) the best RB we have.

All systems GO. Cue Pedro hate stream. :lol: I don't even have to troll to get it started.

I don't know where you've been lately but the Pedro hate stream started hundreds of pages ago.

André

He is starting today so I don't think we'll see him against Madrid, as a starter. We all know how Luhco rotates players and no way he will start Pedro 3 times in 1 week,

Home of Barca Fans