Pedro Rodriguez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We saw his supersub qualities today, he came out blazing... I'm not saying he can't be a starter, but his impact (goals aside) seems more evident when coming off the bench...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That pass to Messi in 52nd minute was so Xavi like... what wonders can confidence do!! Keep it up Pedrito:flagvl8:

barca96

yeah...
but he get's over powered easily by defenders..
he and busi need to spend some more time at the gym.
looks like there's no gym at La Masia

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pedro's stamina amazes me at times. He was running and hustling for 90 minutes. A very useful player to have on the team.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Pedro is on excellent form right now, creative, dangerous and great energy. He's also shown more body strength recently IMO, he's starting to fight off defenders in 50-50s.

B

badboybjörn

Pedro runs and runs and then he run some more. It really is amazin like Bojan said.
Unfortunetly in a highprofile game like tonight thats not enough. Tonight he came out short in my opinion, so short that no amount of running could make it up. I think he should have been subbed.

Hope for a better performance at home if he is a starter.

iced1776

Pedro runs and runs and then he run some more. It really is amazin like Bojan said.
Unfortunetly in a highprofile game like tonight thats not enough. Tonight he came out short in my opinion, so short that no amount of running could make it up. I think he should have been subbed.

Hope for a better performance at home if he is a starter.

Agreed, his touch and decision making were beyond poor tonight. I don't think he offered us a single good attacking opportunity today.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
in his spare time pedro likes to run marathons sometimes after matches he runs home.. even if we are playing abroad

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed with previous comments. He's running like there's no tomorrow. An average match for him but this is Arsenal and CL quarters we're talking about and this is Pedro who played some Tercera footie last season. Never ceases to amaze me.

jairzinho

Poor ? he had a decent game. He was busy throughout the entire game and kept Arsenal defender on their toes. plus he came back to defend.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In my opinion, he should have been subbed, I appreciate the hard work, but sometimes he can be a little frustrating...

Home of Barca Fans