Pedro Rodriguez

barca96

he played great although out muscled a few times.
looked like boy vs man.lol.
great improvement from before where he only scored the odd goals.
whereas now he has more dimensions to his game.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i think we are to Leniant with Pedro because its his first season with the first team...

he ad his moments yesterday, but he was poor in general, his assists are increasing... but his play is so poor at times...

an improvement tho...

jairzinho

He was poor ? IMO he was a constant menace, he kept Zaragoza defence on their toes and made Diogo think twice about venturing too far up the pitch. He played a typical wingers game. His pass to Messi for the fiirst goal was brilliant and otherwise his work rate was exceptional. I think he had a good game.

barca96

he is really getting good with the crosses.
our no.9 should really make good use of it.
instead of the little genius

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
good performance in the second half, really added drive and directness to our game.

like henry, he didn't do much down the outside. but unlike henry he was able to come inside quickly, shift the ball, and open the pitch up. brilliant stuff and he's getting better with his all-around game which is crucial.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Brilliant impact from Pedrito, what a legend. Great determination for the first goal and important again in the 2nd. Depending on what happens this weekend he may well deserve a start against Arsenal.

barca96

he is becoming a playmaker too.
i see it in him. the way he dribbles through the middle and passes left and right.
he has a good vision!

Home of Barca Fans