Pedro Rodriguez

Zangash

Banned
If Alexis is considered one of the best in en EPL, I'm pretty sure Pedro would do just fine.

Alexis has been considerably better than Pedro since he arrived, even when he was playing poorly. That was when we were forcing him to play as a winger, too.

Vars

Banned
Alexis has been considerably better than Pedro since he arrived, even when he was playing poorly. That was when we were forcing him to play as a winger, too.

Yea, I agree that Alexis is better, but I still think Pedro can do fine in the EPL. Not saying he should play in Chelsea/MC, but he would do well in mid-table teams.

L

linetty

Yea, I agree that Alexis is better, but I still think Pedro can do fine in the EPL. Not saying he should play in Chelsea/MC, but he would do well in mid-table teams.
Pedro would walk into Man Utd's, Man City's, Arsenal's or Liverpool's starting eleven.

Vars

Banned
Pedro would walk into Man Utd's, Man City's, Arsenal's or Liverpool's starting eleven.

No, he would not.

No way he starts over RVP/Rooney/Sterling/Mata/Coutinho/ADM/studrrigde/Giroud/Sanchez/Silva/Navas/Aguero, etc, etc just like that. And yes, I've included some midfielder because not every team plays 4-3-3. And definitely will not start because of Pedro.

So no, he would not "walk into" any starting eleven.

Zangash

Banned
He'd probably walk into Chelsea, too. A forward who is more useful defending than attacking? That's probably Mourinho's wet dream.

DrPepper

Of course he would not.

You are delusional if you think he will "walk into" starting lineups of the EPL top 5. It's Pedro we are talking about.

Welbeck walks into Arsenal's starting line up and you really think Pedro couldn't do the same?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He wouldn't walk into our or City's lineups at all... He'd be a bench player for us, and probably for City (it would be between him, Navas and Milner) at best

Would start for United and Liverpool given how they're currently set up though

Blaugrana Man

Pedro would absolutely start for any EPL team save Chelsea.

And even then, he would probably get a fair amount of playing time. He's a tremendous player when he gets a run-out every week. It's ludicrous to me that people rate him so low, particularly after all he's given to Barca.

Home of Barca Fans