Pedro Rodriguez

Devils

Yeah it was great. Very unselfish from Pedro. He could of gone for goal himself but chose the safer option.

Great cameo and great to have him sign a new contract with us.

Legend!

EdmondDantes

Made up for him last night, great cameo, I hope to see him playing more behind the front 3 next season, he's got the tools to do it and Lucho has already tried that a few times.

Ney Suarez Messi and Pedrito behind them would equal Nuclear pace.

raskolnikov

I heard he spoke fluent Catalan yesterday? logical yet kind of surprising, I wonder how many of our players speak it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
MD says Pedro might still consider leaving this summer or January 2016. The recent contract renewal was about the club getting more money out of a potential transfer.

Zangash

Banned
MD says Pedro might still consider leaving this summer or January 2016. The recent contract renewal was about the club getting more money out of a potential transfer.

Even willing to sign a new contract just so we can get more money from selling him?

That makes me feel pretty damn bad tbh. It's like the guy in the friendzone who will drive the girl to her boyfriend's house and pick her up after.

Its sad but Pedro if he really wants to play EURO 2016 with these new guys coming up is to get constant playing time and even though he may be Spain's best out and out attacker when on form (altho paco is making me doubt that now) he won't get time over the three best attackers in the world other than Ronaldo.

barcanuck

He should leave and let some kids be the back up to the MSN.

But stay one more year Pedro we need you with the extra games!

F

Flavia

[tw]612303464010543104[/tw]

[tw]612293771410018304[/tw]

[tw]612294641208000512[/tw]

[tw]612309452239319040[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans