Pedro Rodriguez

Zangash

Banned
We have a helluva schedule starting in 2 weeks with Messi and Neymar without training yet. Not to mention toughest first part of the season I've seen in last decade (visiting all tough opponents this Autumn).

Keep Pedro until January and let him say goodbye with World Club Cup.

We'd unlikely be able to sell a cup tied player to a club good enough to sign him. If he stays he might as well stick around until next summer when hopefully Munir and Sandro are ready to take the torch full time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bojan is correct, its a bitch of a schedule (convenient I might add with the FIFA ban handcuffing the club until January)

Prefer Pedro stays until January, just don't dress him for CL

FinBarcelonafan

We have a helluva schedule starting in 2 weeks with Messi and Neymar without training yet. Not to mention toughest first part of the season I've seen in last decade (visiting all tough opponents this Autumn).

Keep Pedro until January and let him say goodbye with World Club Cup.

Schedule is a big joke. Why would they put all the best teams in home games vs us in the first half of the season? conspiracy much?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently Real has a similar schedule. But still, they are not under ban until January and missing 2 probably important players.
It's a handicap, no doubt.

FinBarcelonafan

Apparently Real has a similar schedule. But still, they are not under ban until January and missing 2 probably important players.

Absolutely, If we could get those players playing for us right now I wouldn't have problem with it, but now It gives huge edge to other teams. It's like double punishment.

Zangash

Banned

Do they now? That might actually be in our favor. I hardly rate Benitez as a coach and he will have an inevitable settling in phase when the season first starts up. Great news.

frog-fcb

Schedule is a big joke. Why would they put all the best teams in home games vs us in the first half of the season? conspiracy much?

Look on the bright side it means they all have to come to us in the second half of the season when the trophies are won could turn out to be an advantage for us. An beaides we should have more than enough for near any la liga side whenever we play them

xXKonan

Seen various reports that United will go for Pedro after the sale of Di Maria is complete. Seems like a forgone conclusion he will likely leave after the super up :(.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Seen various reports that United will go for Pedro after the sale of Di Maria is complete. Seems like a forgone conclusion he will likely leave after the super up :(.

Looks like it. I'm not sad like the girl in the video above, but it'll be a great loss. Hopefully the other canario will be able to fill his boots.

Home of Barca Fans