Pedro Rodriguez

dakt

Take us there, Pedro!
Pedro+Rodriguez+Barcelona+v+Levante+UD+La+_4hgQzjLi1Tl.jpg

I must quote myself. :worthy: Love you.

RevoTeller

I still don't understand why we are selling him: I know he wants to play more but without him we have nobody upfront in case of need.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's great that he leaves on a major note as well, like Xavi did. Will always be remembered, thank you for your display in 09/10 and 10/11 seasons.

BerkeleyBernie

Guess I should have posted this again before the match :D

pedro-trust.jpg

Great smash finish, but credit Messi who was determined to win that damn game, no matter what.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I still don't understand why we are selling him: I know he wants to play more but without him we have nobody upfront in case of need.

We don want to sell him, he wants to leave, which is perfectly understandable...

This guy has selflessly done absolutely everything for this club, so it's about time he puts his needs first and look for his personal ambitions... Grande Pedro!

BerkeleyBernie

Is this the final nail in the coffin of Pedro's career at Barca, or is him being benched a result of the final nail already being in place? Either way, he's almost certain to leave now. There's very little excuse you can come up with for Rafinha starting this game over him otherwise.

Well, there are THREE cup fixtures in SEVEN days. Until Iniesta came out, game was in hand, and Pedro would have come on as a late sub with no pressure to play hard, and would have started on Friday against Athletic.

Home of Barca Fans