Pedro Rodriguez

BenRobbins

There has to be more to it than that.... There is something us fans don't know.

We have only spent like £40 million or something this summer another £22 million would be spare change and if it was a buyout clause it would be done already. There has to be something else to it.

Martindn

MD say that woodward wants to pay variables and LVG wants the money paid now because of money being left from the sale of ADM and RVP. Must have our phonelines tapped.

Vilarrubi

30m or tchi tchi.

Problem for Pedro is clear...we need him but as a bench player, even yesterday he showed why he can't be ahead od Neymar. Against buses you need either bombardment in the box which we'll never do or create space through dribbling which is our way. Create as much as possible space for front 3 to do some magic. Pedro can't beat his man, or penetrate from side on regular basis. He adds speed, workrate..Energy...but doubt he can bench enyone from MSN.

+1000

Nolito is much better at beating a man than Pedro we should definitely get him if Pedro goes.

Didn't someone say in a press conference our squad was complete? Arda isn't a winger so unless we are changing the dynamics I don't know. Arda coming off the bench for Neymar for example changes our usual set up. I'd prefer a proper winger like Nolito and use Arda in rotation with our midfield.

xXKonan

If Pedro does go to Chelsea, United have themselves to blame for it. They were screwing around for far to long with the Fee and City and Chelsea, came Knocking.

The source from the rumor I found. said this or so on twitter.

Chelsea sounded out Pedro several times but interest became concrete after the Man City battering. CFC doing it smoothly.

Not #MUFC, not #MCFC. Chelsea are now leading the race for Pedro. Not done yet but talks are very advanced & deal could be announced soon.

I've said what I got. Now let's see what MD and Sport have to say when they release their covers for tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/FutbolSergi

Who knows if he's reliable or not.

silvia

He goes from competing with MSN to competing with Willian.
[/IMG]

juan.ashx

Last edited:

xXKonan

Man United is still the first option for Pedro (28). Barcelona sources say Man City made enquiries but did not yet make a formal bid. [rac1]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Man United acting very slow, they are still dreaming about Muller. Be realistic fuckers and pay up the amount.

xXKonan

Man United acting very slow, they are still dreaming about Muller. Be realistic fuckers and pay up the amount.
Yep they are Chasing unrealistic targets like Muller and Bale. even on the Red Cafe they are wondering what's taking so long to get Pedro. Bale isn't leaving real no matter how badly he plays and how the fans constantly boo him Perez is hell bent on making it work. Muller would never leave Bayern and Obviously Bayern have no intentions of selling him. it's strange how United has all this money and aren't afraid to use it but when it comes to Pedro they Continue to haggle, Just pay the Damn fee before Chelsea and city get to him.

Home of Barca Fans