Pedro Rodriguez

Falcao

Apparently no contact between United and Barca after Woodward flew over, opening the door for Chelsea to move in.

Either Van Gaal is happy to go with what we've got or someone else is lined up. Hopefully the latter.

S7_MUFC

I hope this means we're going after a proper number nine...Pedro would've a decent signing who could play as both number 9 and inside forward so I don't understand why we're passing up on him..

Morten

Looking forward to Pedros statement, "Its an honor to play for such a big club/best team in the world, and i always dreamed of working with Mourinho." :pedro:
Thats what players usually say, isnt it? Fabregas certainly said something similiar.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
O yea, great choice Pedro, you will get SO much more playing time at Chelsea, I mean you really fit there style....

K

kingleo1

why do some people think Pedro wont be a starter at Chelsea? of course he will, Willian hardly ever gets goals or assists, Pedro is someone who is capable of getting 15+ goals and 10+ assists! that is invaluble to have 2 wingers who can offer you that! Chelsea would have Hazard and Pedro who will get them those numbers, plus the space Pedro would get in the PL, i could see him being one of the top 5 players in the PL this season.

Home of Barca Fans