Pedro Rodriguez

God Serena

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him sign for Chelsea or City. I might have to make an account on Red Cafe so I can witness the meltdown.

Alik

[/IMG]

juan.ashx

Haha, even better.

Richard.H

Man United acting very slow, they are still dreaming about Muller. Be realistic fuckers and pay up the amount.

Truly a delusional club and fuking LOL at them realistically approaching Muller. That's nearly as bad as EPL teams making offers for Messi or Iniesta.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona winger Pedro (28) travelled this morning to London to close the deal on his transfer to English club Chelsea. [rac1]

Barcelona and Chelsea reached a principal deal on the transfer of Pedro (28) for 28+2M. Player is in England for medical tests. [marca]

Falcao

Always has to be complicated and a saga with United. Thought this would be straightforward deal.

Chelsea's right flank is a graveyard look at Cuadrado, Schurrle, Salah.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Haha wtf!? :amazed:

Barcelona and Chelsea sources confirm that the talks on the transfer of Pedro are well-advanced and that a deal is a matter of hours. [md]

Chelsea coach Mourinho called Pedro after his team's defeat against Man City. Pedro said goodbye to Barcelona teammates yesterday. [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans