Pedro Rodriguez

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I really cant get my head around how pedro is this season, he made me not even want silva or villa.. one my fav players instantly

barca96

once again didnt get on the score sheet.
good thing he is doing good on the other areas of the game..
he really improved a lot in passing lately..

IMO he has gone from a squad player to one of the instrumental parts of our front 3 now no doubt, he is one of our key players

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scored one, was unlucky with that counter we had.. Once he came on he brought us more pace and Barca looked more lively.

mobster_1930

I really don't see any logic in buying left winger this season. We have Pedro and the best thing is that he can improve. He was really impressive and instrumental for Barca this season.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Scored one, was unlucky with that counter we had.. Once he came on he brought us more pace and Barca looked more lively.

What made him MOM imo was his very important safe to keep it at 2-1, just to score 10 sec later and seal the game.

I really don't see any logic in buying left winger this season. We have Pedro and the best thing is that he can improve. He was really impressive and instrumental for Barca this season.

The thing is that Pedro is not a classic winger but an inside striker. A winger that can outdribble or at least draw mulitple opponents on the sides and do decent crosses or passes would add a huge new tactical option.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
one of the purest finishers out there. the more i watch Pedro, the more i feel we don't need another winger.

Home of Barca Fans