Pedro Rodriguez

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I love this guy seriously, no homo but his hard work, determination and everything about him!
God Bless u Pedrito!!

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i think he is a must to make the world cup squad as his goals in big games and his consistent performance all season should merit him a spot in the squad

maxan10

SirTugAlot
The fact that he can play on opposite wings due to his footing, suits perfectly with the Barca system, after all Messi is the same, so thats why you see great interchange play on the flanks.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Nike is set to offer Pedro a contract and what not and if he keeps improving a line of PR17 stuff

Bionicman

I would love to have a group of unbiased, knowledgeable football viewers watch the game, focusng on Pedro and Jesus "I want to play for Real Madrid" Navas. After the game, I'd ask, "Which one of those two players looked like they belonged on the national team?" I doubt many would choose Navas. Unfortunately, del Bosque isn't going to change his mind at this late stage.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Soon, Furia Roja will have their nick changed to Furia Blaugrana...Matter of time but which midfielder in Spain actually deserves to supplant, Pedrito!, eh?

B

badboybjörn

lol only one post for one of the deciders of Liga 09-10!?

Thought he had a good game and the goal was indeed beautifull and very well taken. Pedro doesent exite me tho i guess that why i rarely comment on him. Hes a great player and deserves to be on the starting 11 and i hope he continues to play like he does. But the boy just doesent exite me, dunno why really.

GO Pedro!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thought he had a good game and the goal was indeed beautifull and very well taken. Pedro doesent exite me tho i guess that why i rarely comment on him. Hes a great player and deserves to be on the starting 11 and i hope he continues to play like he does. But the boy just doesent exite me, dunno why really.

GO Pedro!!

those are the kind of players that are very much liked by the manager and general football audience... tevez, olic, keita, kuyt, pedro, etc

desoe

He's so effective on the pitch that it's getting scary. In most of the time when he's there, he's always producing something. People could label him anyway they want - unexciting, not as much fascinating as other or stuff like this, but the final product is always there. Goal or assist, it's just there.

Home of Barca Fans