Pedro Rodriguez

Stric

Losing players like Pedro is something we should never of let happen.this is
a disgrace

Well there's nothing the club can do about it. If Pedro wants to leave and the buying club pays the buyout, it's out of the club's hands.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I am pleased with this transfer, especially as it didn't cost us an arm and a leg and we've gotten a solid player. One of the attacking midfield positions is what I really think we needed to improve, and with Pedro we have done that, definitely. Maybe not as big an improvement as I would have liked but then you can't just get super players for cheap, so this is a good deal for us and I ain't complaining. Now I hope he can score and assists some goals, his end product is better than Willian's but at the same time this is a totally different team, so we just need to see how he goes. If we can manage to sign Stones or another good CB then I think our transfer window doesn't turn out too bad. As for whether these signings will push us to the title, well, who knows? That depends on players like Oscar stepping up for an entire season and Costa being fit for longer than a few weeks at a time.

EdmondDantes

Pedro has always worked his ass off, so nothing he doesn't already do. As regards ManU, frankly, other than Mata, I just don't see much creativity at this moment in time. Will have more fun with Hazard and Cesc, and working off the space and holdup play of Costa.

I know that Berk, but that's not what I meant. He's gonna have to work a lot harder at Chelsea with Mourinho there. That's his motto, be a workhorse first, and if you have any left in the tank, do something in attack. I feel he could have been the main man at United and be given the star player role he deserved.

jairzinho

Glad for him. He seems to be Happy. Probably wants a new challenge in England. The guy's a professional at the end of the day.

Hellsangel

He will work his ass of for mourinho but in terms of individual output I don't see it happening for him. Tbh I think he's likely to be a very underwhelming signing for Chelsea.

Trickykid

He will work his ass of for mourinho but in terms of individual output I don't see it happening for him. Tbh I think he's likely to be a very underwhelming signing for Chelsea.

I'm guessing Mou is looking for a Willian with a better end product. And Pedro should be exactly that. It shouldn't be hard for him to emulate the Brazilian's role in the team and also top his tally last season of 3 goals and 4 assists in 45ish league and ChL games.

BerkeleyBernie

Thank you Pedro, and good luck!

pedro-tryp-tall.jpg

Home of Barca Fans