Pedro Rodriguez

Meitux

Good luck to Pedro, will always remember his fast movement and lethal finishes back in 2009 -2010 and 2010-2011 seasons. After that he really couldn't make it anymore and had rather very bad moments or just few glimpes of good performances. Anyway, interested to see how he does in the Premier Leauge, from a first thought it's not really showing that he will get a starter spot but who knows, Willian is just too poor.

mark1nhu

I like Chelsea and I even have a Fàbregas shirt, so I definitely will support Pedro with no stress at all.

I hope he replaces that shit William as soon as possible and find himself again with the Blues.

By the way... Thank you Pedro for all you have done for Barça.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What the hell is up with Mou and his Barca fixation? Cesc didn't surprise me joining the dark side, but Pedro?

I hope he tears PL a new one, but hopefully some other teams wins the title...

Stric

Cesc had to find another club and wanted to join Arsenal, but they didn't want/need him, so he took the next possible option. Pedro probably went there because Cesc convinced him. Plus, he'll benefit from having an ex-teammate there.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Talks with compatriot Cesc Fabregas played a part in the convincing Pedro to move to Stamford Bridge but speaking to the Chelsea webiste, the Spaniard revealed Mourinho called him several times.

Pedro said: "He is one of the main reasons why I’m here. He phoned me a few times and said he needed me to make the team stronger.

"He has won titles wherever he has been. I am really looking forward to playing under him and hopefully winning more titles.

Last edited:

aaron101

no. 7 should be reserve for Arda this january but I guess LFP requires every team to occupy every number from 1-25.

Stric

no. 7 should be reserve for Arda this january but I guess LFP requires every team to occupy every number from 1-25.

It's not a problem. All the first-team players that will be playing are already registered under their respective 1-25 numbers. We have less than 25 first-teamers, so 7, 19 and 22 are left vacant. Arda and Vidal will occupy two of those when they are registered in January. The only thing that could have happened to change that is if we had brought Song back to the team or promoted another B-team player, but that wasn't going to happen, especially the latter.

Home of Barca Fans