Pedro Rodriguez

dalitis8

Banned
What more can you ask of the guy...came out of nowhere and did almost everything...

As for the World Cup...he may not get too many chances...

T

tonny

He must go!!!! Not a class for Barca. Maybe for Sevilla but not for us. Now when Villa came i would like that Pedro leavs Barca

maxan10

SirTugAlot
yusuf there were quite a few cules who doubted pedro at the start and who said similar things to him going, but based on the end season, that guy is completely dillussional and deserves a laugh.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
based on pedro's preseason there was no doubt he should have made the sqaud and this guy is talking from hindsight and still believes it :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Actually, when you analyse Pedro as a player, he is nothing special... However, being from La Masia, gives him a perfect understanding of how our system works and that's why he has come to be so effective, add to that his incredible work rate and you get the player every coach wants... He totally deserves being called up for the NT and I hope he can improve next season because we're going to need the best of him when he's on the pitch...

BlaugranaGirl

He must go!!!! Not a class for Barca. Maybe for Sevilla but not for us. Now when Villa came i would like that Pedro leavs Barca
He scored 23 goals. He scored in 6 different competitions in 1 season. He scored in the Bernabeu. He scored the goal that kept us in the World Club Cup. He scored a goal from near the half-way line...

Yep, he sucks. Get rid.

Home of Barca Fans