Pedro Rodriguez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
visca pedrooooooooooo!

made the spain squad over cazorla. :D

I don't know if spain will get to the world cup final, but I'm sure that if they do, pedro will score the winner.

B

beautifulgame

Pedro has earned the right to be among the options for a starting spot at the beginning of next season. It would be wholly unfair and disrespectful to Pedro if he is discounted automatically as a substitute. Pep should be just as open to having Pedro in the starting lineup next season as Villa, or Ibra.

END.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I have absolutely no concern about Pedro possibly not getting any playing time next season, he is Pep's boy after all. I'm more worried about Bojan tbh but he's young and has a lot of years ahead...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Why u worried? Rotation Rotation Rotation.

Why am I worried? Bojan barely played more than 5 minutes per game until towards the end of the season, despite the fact that Henry was pretty much out of the picture. Now exit Henry, enter Villa.

BlaugranaGirl

If you'd said this time last year that Pedrito would be heading to the World Cup with Spain I'd probably have laughed. Talk about going from zero to hero in the space of one season.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he's a true saint.
san pedro with his title winning goal for the blaugrana, so many vital goals this season and it's not finished yet, he could yet win la roja the wc.

Home of Barca Fans