Pedro Rodriguez

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Well I dunno. Bojan played a lot in 07/08 because of the Ronaldinho circus and the Henry/Etoo battle for for the treatment table. Then in 09 he didnt have as many minutes. So my fear for Pedro is that he would suffer a similar fate because lets face it, Pedro was having "Henry's" minutes, and rightfuly so. Now with Villa in the picture and Zlatan staying I cant see him playing nearly as much as last season which would be criminal tbh.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Why am I worried? Bojan barely played more than 5 minutes per game until towards the end of the season, despite the fact that Henry was pretty much out of the picture. Now exit Henry, enter Villa.

Because Pep didnt trust him, which he does now, as he started him over our record transfeer in the most important stage of the season.

barca96

Well I dunno. Bojan played a lot in 07/08 because of the Ronaldinho circus and the Henry/Etoo battle for for the treatment table. Then in 09 he didnt have as many minutes. So my fear for Pedro is that he would suffer a similar fate because lets face it, Pedro was having "Henry's" minutes, and rightfuly so. Now with Villa in the picture and Zlatan staying I cant see him playing nearly as much as last season which would be criminal tbh.

pedro-villa-messi.
that is how it is. no way in hell pedro will get benched by ibra.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
There is every posibility. Pedro is more loyal to the Barca cause and will accept whatever position he is in at Barca. Ibra on the other hand could create problems, so if he stays, expect him to start quite a few games.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
well ibra has to deal with the pressures of record breaking club transfers whilst Pedro has a relatively stress easy ride and you wouldn't expect complaints from him as he was given a wildcard promotion following his ineffective games at senior level to the season prior to this, so you would expect Ibra demand more games.

B

badboybjörn

well its kinda easy

Villa, Ibra, Pedro, Messi

Best LW = Pedro
Best CF = Villa
Best RW = Messi

I dont agree with this but even if it was a fact it would not necessary be the best trio / team.
Only trial and error in the coming season will tell this tale accuratly.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm so happy for Pedro, since Pep arrived he went from being a complete unknown to an international on the best international side in the world.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
so happy he should get some mins agaisnt honduras at least.... i wonder how he feels right now

barca96

i will definitely be disappointed if he doesnt get as much play time as last season...
he totally deserves to be a starter..
pedro-villa-messi all day!

Home of Barca Fans