Pedro Rodriguez

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Pedro is the replacement for Henry IMO. I know he plays on the right atm but Messi is mostly left footed and plays on the right. Why can't it work other way about ? Besides he won't get a game on the right what with Messi there so he might have to adapt.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
wat about Jeffren then? Anyways I dont think thats gonna be a problem since both of them exchanged sides in the gamper game

maz

I walk the line
Pedro is the replacement for Henry IMO. I know he plays on the right atm but Messi is mostly left footed and plays on the right. Why can't it work other way about ? Besides he won't get a game on the right what with Messi there so he might have to adapt.

He WILL get a game on the right. We played 62 games last season. Messi isn't going to play in all our games this season. Pedro is the exact player we need.

[FCB]Messi[10

Of course Pedro is a good sub for Messi, he has speed, he can center pretty well, and can shake defenders. Also someone that can take over Messi is Jeffren Suarez.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
does anyone remember last season in the shaktar game at home what he did in the box... he beat like 6 people, if he had scored that gol... wow

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pedro, hero of the day!

1251494785_extras_portada_0.jpg

Home of Barca Fans