Pedro Rodriguez

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
first touch was great, second beautiful and finsh perfection. great control by perdo with that goal.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
According to MD Barça have made a payment of 300.000€ to the Canarian side San Isidro who we signed Pedro from. This money is due to Pedro's recent appearances triggering a clause in the deal between the two clubs relating to the number of first team games the player appears in.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yeah, my commentator of the game said it yesterday.

300k, that's nothing if you see which contracts the club is dealing out recently.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yeah, my commentator of the game said it yesterday.

300k, that's nothing if you see which contracts the club is dealing out recently.

It's small change in relative terms but it's a lot of money for a club of San Isidro's size and represents an excellent return on what they invested in Pedro.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes, he also said it was a celebration over there. But I thought you viewed it from a Barcelona perspective so sorry Geri.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm sure that'll help a little club like that a huge amount. Pedro was impressive again last night, he's improving really well. I had my doubts before about whether he could learn to use his quick feet and pace effectively, but he's certainly won me over this season. Took his goal brilliantly and a lovely ball to set up Jeffren.

zanela

He can be a good sub for us but we still need a quality & permanent replacement for henry. Someone who can make an impact in big games & consistently. And, i dnt want iniesta there. He needs to be played where he plays best i.e CM...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
That's good his club in Tenerife got some money for him that will help them a lot. Pedro's goal was very impressive, quick feet.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think this summer some clubs will come swooping for him if he continues to perform... i hope he does not leave of course

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
golazo..... golazo okay game from pedro no better no worse then anyone else but the gol gives him Man match for me

Home of Barca Fans