Pedro Rodriguez

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Don Pedro back with a bang.

Great effort and smart play for the first goal!

He looked lively throughout the whole 56mins he was on and had a good game in general.

MoFroBo

I will buy this week Pedro's t-shirt. Prolly he is the best example for the youngest footballers how to make it (and in general not only for footballers). You gotta admit that Pedro isn't best passer, crosser, dribbler (no doubt about his finishing skills), but man has loads of stamina, always pressing defenders up front and will never refuse to help team mates to defend. Admiring his commitment a lot, what a quality player :)

silverball

Pedro or Muller?

Who is the best young breakout striker of this year? I know 100% of Cules would say Pedro but I wonder what the nuetral analyst would say

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Who is the best young breakout striker of this year? I know 100% of Cules would say Pedro but I wonder what the nuetral analyst would say

I would say mueller is better individually, but no1 can top pedro's work ethic and he is improving ever match it seems

hard to tell reall mueller was leading scorer in the world cup. but Pedro won the world cup... which would you rather be?

Elite-BkD

Anyone actually watch them both play for club regularly enough? It's not really fair to judge based on a handful of WC games. I never watched Bayern that much but suffice it to say both have impressed quite a bit. Gotta love having a Pedro/Messi/Villa trident as the backup plan should Big Ibra fail...

silverball

Anyone actually watch them both play for club regularly enough? It's not really fair to judge based on a handful of WC games. I never watched Bayern that much but suffice it to say both have impressed quite a bit. Gotta love having a Pedro/Messi/Villa trident as the backup plan should Big Ibra fail...

I watch Bundesliga a good bit though I didn't necessarily watch a lot of Bayern last year. But after seeing Muller's strike last week and seeing the plaudits he got for his performances in the bundesliga and wc campaigns, just got me wondering. Both great players for the future, surely.

DaniAlves

I really liked some of the passes he did today! Looks promising for this years season. Seems like his confidence is growing? I think he's beginning to see himself as more equal to the other players.

Home of Barca Fans