Pedro Rodriguez

xXKonan

Man United representatives will travel to Barcelona to hold talks on Pedro. Gamper game on 5 August could be his last Barcelona game [sport]

Lorenzo (president of CD San Isidro Pedro's youth team): "His mother told me he will play for Manchester United next season."

Last edited:

reDIOS10

To tell the truth, I actually hope that Pedro leaves. I feel like we're wasting his minutes because he's obviously not getting any better and Munir/Sandro could use those minutes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To tell the truth, I actually hope that Pedro leaves. I feel like we're wasting his minutes because he's obviously not getting any better and Munir/Sandro could use those minutes.

Pedro could also do well with regular playing time at another team. He's 28 and has the Euro 16 to be ready for too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have always liked Pedro and I felt he has always come through for us when we needed him the most, he will be terribly missed. :cry:

vinni

I am devastated if all of this is true. Im sure Neyney will get injured or possibly killed the coming fall. Zangash is to be blamed for this transfer. :nuke:

raki

It´s a terrible decision. Important player. MSN is not unbreakable. An injury comes at any day. We have all away games until January. I dont see Jese and Isco leaving and they will also be subs...

It´s a terrible decision. Important player. MSN is not unbreakable. An injury comes at any day. We have all away games until January. I dont see Jese and Isco leaving and they will also be subs...

Jese and Isco are different, both are young unlike Pedro. And both are in positions of theoretical need for Madrid in the coming years, Jese as Ronaldo's Replacement and Isco in midfield (Modric isn't getting any younger). Although I'd rather Isco leave and come to us :D

xXKonan

Barcelona winger Pedro (28) already reached a personal 5-year deal with Man United worth 5M net a year. Talks between clubs ongoing. [sport]

Man United ceo Woodward could travel to Barcelona next week as a deal on Pedro (28) for 26-28M + 6-4M incentives is close. [sport]

xXKonan

Issue still to agree upon in Pedro deal are incentives. Barcelona want them based on individual performance, Man United on team. [sport]

Zangash

Banned
Team based performances are probably quite a bit better. Man United are more likely to be a major contender for the title than Pedro is to turn into the Spanish Messi...

Home of Barca Fans