Pedro Rodriguez

Bran the Greenseer

Difference between Valdes and Pedro is that Valdes was the undisputed starter while Pedro WILL NOT get mins playing for us especially now with Rafinha getting better.

If he stays he's an idiot, cause Lucho has been quite frank about his place in the team and that's not going to change.

You have to know when to move on.

i rather have him upfront as a backup than playing rafinha there.

being Pedro i'd would wanna leave to play more
if Lucho doesn't want to give him more minutes then it's easy. Get a few million and wish him luck in the epl

Please let him go to City. They're the only team that plays good attacking football in the league.

------------Aguero-------------
-Sterling----Silva----Pedro---

With Nasri, Bony and Navas as back-up.

Darko

That would be a pretty good attack, but attack was never City's problems, they should focus on their defense and midfield instead.

zanela

An In-form Pedro's one of the best off-ball players in the game, and a crackin' goalscorer. There was a time when I was more confident about his finishing ability than I was of Messi. His goal off Xavi assist vs ManU remains my fav Pedro moment. Hopefully he can refind his top form playing in the space generous EPL.

Now I want to know who shall be Bernie's fav Barca player now that Xavi's gone and Pedro's to follow suit. :p

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
An In-form Pedro's one of the best off-ball players in the game, and a crackin' goalscorer. There was a time when I was more confident about his finishing ability than I was of Messi. His goal off Xavi assist vs ManU remains my fav Pedro moment. Hopefully he can refind his top form playing in the space generous EPL.

Now I want to know who shall be Bernie's fav Barca player now that Xavi's gone and Pedro's to follow suit. :p

Hahaha, you're such a meanie, poor Bernie... But yeah, Pedro used to be deadly in front of goal... He didn't take many shots, but he scored the majority of the ones he took, his finishing was absolutely astonishing... How is that Meta used to call Pedro? Johnny on the spot or something like that?

zanela

Hahaha, you're such a meanie, poor Bernie... But yeah, Pedro used to be deadly in front of goal... He didn't take many shots, but he scored the majority of the ones he took, his finishing was absolutely astonishing... How is that Meta used to call Pedro? Johnny on the spot or something like that?

Yep. He was also likened to Speedy gonzales at one point.

God Serena

Yea, but for us it would be the worst. We have a habbit of playing City in R16 of the Champions League.

We've only played them there twice and on both occasions we crushed them so pitifully that Pedro wouldn't be able to do a thing against us even if he returned to his former best form. I mean, they got destroyed by Tata, lol.

xXKonan

CMTtmt2WIAAlmtO.jpg

BerkeleyBernie

:) Well, Iniesta hardly gets a chance to showcase his stuff anymore. Busquets is definitely a fave, but not primarily a creator. Messi is Messi, I will always be in awe. I have a feeling Turan will be likely turn out to be Barça's most creative passer and fun (for me) to watch.

xXKonan

Talks on Pedro's exit have been put on hold. Player's entourage confident talks will resume after Super Cup. United still first option. [md]

Home of Barca Fans