Pedro Rodriguez

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]634354592608874496[/tw]

That London weather. Compare that with this

pic_2015-08-20_ENTRENO_36-Optimized.v1440063460.JPG

Who is the guy by Messi's side, by the way?

EdmondDantes

He can replace Willian.

I think he could have a Sanchez-like impact in the PL. But the problem is; the Mourinho factor. Look how brilliant and inventive Willian was for Shakhtar, especially in the Champions League and now look how much he has to work at Chelsea. I was watching the game the other day and the commentator said Willian was the player with most defensive actions/sprints in the league at that point or something to that extent. Just about every player in that team has to work much harder than usual to suit the way Mourinho plays. The only one who doesn't work as much is Hazard, because he's their focal point and best player.

Now look at Douglas Costa, another former Shakhtar player, at Bayern, who still works hard but has a lot more freedom to attack and express himself in the game. I really want Pedro to do well and I think he will but deep down I feel United would have been a better bet.

BerkeleyBernie

I think he could have a Sanchez-like impact in the PL. But the problem is; the Mourinho factor. Look how brilliant and inventive Willian was for Shakhtar, especially in the Champions League and now look how much he has to work at Chelsea. I was watching the game the other day and the commentator said Willian was the player with most defensive actions/sprints in the league at that point or something to that extent. Just about every player in that team has to work much harder than usual to suit the way Mourinho plays. The only one who doesn't work as much is Hazard, because he's their focal point and best player.

Now look at Douglas Costa, another former Shakhtar player, at Bayern, who still works hard but has a lot more freedom to attack and express himself in the game. I really want Pedro to do well and I think he will but deep down I feel United would have been a better bet.

Pedro has always worked his ass off, so nothing he doesn't already do. As regards ManU, frankly, other than Mata, I just don't see much creativity at this moment in time. Will have more fun with Hazard and Cesc, and working off the space and holdup play of Costa.

Home of Barca Fans