Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
See my take on the situation in posts 15243 and 15245. RM will obviously be back as any other top/elite club eventually. Even Liverpool will eventually win that league title again. We can't have it any other way otherwise it will be boring. Both clubs need each other but when one club is declining the other is usually on the upward trend. For once we had some kind of anomaly of both clubs doing very well since 2013. RM in the CL and us in La Liga, CdR and the CL (in 2015 that is, still better than any other team in Europe in that era not named RM).

Yes we need to help grow the pie bigger so we can have a bigger slice. I am sure it wouldn't be in ours or Real Madrid's interest if somehow one of us declines to the point like the two Milan clubs, it will make the league less competitive and interesting, resulting in less revenues etc. that will end up hurting both clubs.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
no player is finished, real madrid will be back and i am excited to see that. we'll have a stronger team than under zidane. Marcelo won't be leaving and be back to his best i am sure, i even think bale will stay. we will keep most of our players and spend shit load to buy world class players to make the best team possible and a 2nd very good team as well. this is likely to happen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
no player is finished, real madrid will be back and i am excited to see that. we'll have a stronger team than under zidane. Marcelo won't be leaving and be back to his best i am sure, i even think bale will stay. we will keep most of our players and spend shit load to buy world class players to make the best team possible and a 2nd very good team as well. this is likely to happen

Will you stop supporting Real Madrid when Benz leaves?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

You have a shit load of money for sure but who are you going to buy, other than Hazard and possibly Eriksen? PSG won't sell Neymar and Mbappe. Who else can you buy?

It is not about whether you have the dough, it is about who is available.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
You have a shit load of money for sure but who are you going to buy, other than Hazard and possibly Eriksen? PSG won't sell Neymar and Mbappe. Who else can you buy?

It is not about whether you have the dough, it is about who is available.

Real madrid need LW RW CM CMD for the starting 11 and a back up CB and ST all of them need to be good. Hazard is available, need to find the rest.

PSG won't sell but if Neymar decides then its done deal.

FCBfan22

Real madrid need LW RW CM CMD for the starting 11 and a back up CB and ST all of them need to be good. Hazard is available, need to find the rest.

Oh no, it isn't.
There are no clauses in France.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

No release clause in France right?

I was just thinking, why aren't you guys going after Rabiot? He could be Modric's replacement right?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hey guys [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

[tw]1103373736538005504[/tw]

Devils

I wont give it even a full season until it all goes to disaster just like how it ended for him in his first spell lmao.

BenRobbins

Absolutely Mad if true. This guy pretty much stopped me going to watch United towards the end of his tenure, it was that bad. I wanted him to succeed so badly aswell and stuck by him but it became a joke.

Home of Barca Fans