Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
No time soon don’t think. Makes no sense to do 2 mid season changes with several options still open. All just media taking advantage of hot topics.

El Gato

Villarato!
You guys often do stuff that does not makes sense when things do not go as planned.

And how do you know what the plan was?

Better yet, what does doing anything in the next 3 months achieve? Solari is 90% axed in summer. Made mistakes in the past 2 weeks and despite doing better than expected with what he had, he isn't dumb, he knows he's basically gone. Next 3 months all he needs to do is get the team to keep top 4. Which is fine considering the last 3 weeks is merely a bad run, same as Lopetegui one. It's time for the Spanisrds to show how much they care about the shirt. And there are no hurdles in the way since all wingers are injured.

No sacking makes sense right now. Even on 'institutional honour' grounds since they always do it to salvage something from the season. There's nothing to do here.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Plan was to advance against Ajax and stay in CL as long as possible, plan was to advance against Barca in the Copa after a good result in the first leg and plan was to stay in the title race as long as possible. If you really think RM expects consecutive defeats at Bernabeu, you are delusional.

El Gato

Villarato!
Plan was to advance against Ajax and stay in CL as long as possible, plan was to advance against Barca in the Copa after a good result in the first leg and plan was to stay in the title race as long as possible. If you really think RM expects consecutive defeats at Bernabeu, you are delusional.

Nope, didn’t say it was the plan, you’re just thinking in very simple black and white terms of success and failure, while alluding that Madrid sack managers with no planning ahead.

Please do give one occasion where under Perez we made this kind of change when our season ended prematurely.

Morten

Never thought i would stop watching Madrid, like, skip an entire season, Mourinho back would strongly make me consider it.

Devils

Kind of takes the excitement and surprise out of seeing Real Madrid crashing and burning because with Mourinho you know it's a given.

Oh well, I shouldn't complain too much over a good thing, dawg!

jairzinho

It's crazy that Madrid are seriously considering Mourinho as a viable replacement, especially after his failure at Man Utd. No wonder they're in such a mess right now.

ini4ever

If he's back I hope Pep comes home next season as well :)
Weird decision he's decided to come back tbh, will be definitely interesting how his 2nd time goes in Madrid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bad news for us. All kidding aside, I think Zidane has something to pull those guys together and perform, even though I have no idea what it is.

Oh well.

Home of Barca Fans