Penal Madrid

Morten

Considering we aren`t buying anyone this transfer window, really have to take the league again because we aren`t doing anything in the CL.

Richard.H

Best run club in la Liga and maybe all of Europe. Your board knows when a player is done and when cycles are over. You are quick to adapt to any changes in the game. You also support managers and give them all the resources they need if they get the results. Of course, in the past you were a shit show. Now up there as a top run business.

I believe our club will never be run like yours due to our values, mes que un club and all. It sometimes feels like our board and overall business structure is a decade behind yours...

JamDav1982

Best run club in la Liga and maybe all of Europe. Your board knows when a player is done and when cycles are over. You are quick to adapt to any changes in the game. You also support managers and give them all the resources they need if they get the results. Of course, in the past you were a shit show. Now up there as a top run business.

I believe our club will never be run like yours due to our values, mes que un club and all. It sometimes feels like our board and overall business structure is a decade behind yours...

Folk go massively over the top about how Real are run.

Ateltico are best run club in Spain by a long way considering where they have came from and budget they have compared to others.

Real just spent over 250m on three players that barely played and went out in CL last 16 for second year in row.

They have a lot to do in next few years.

Morten

Is this irony?
Our transfer record is questionable, as in, greatly depends on how well certain players are going to perform in this coming season, and we are clearly struggling in Europe now, despite our "adaptation".

There are things to look forward to, but we are a work in progress for now, lets see how it goes.

Richard.H

Is this irony?
Our transfer record is questionable, as in, greatly depends on how well certain players are going to perform in this coming season, and we are clearly struggling in Europe now, despite our "adaptation".

There are things to look forward to, but we are a work in progress for now, lets see how it goes.

Nope, even with a clear rebuild season for your lot, you managed to win La Liga and look the favorites for this upcoming season too. You have managed to integrate your youngsters far better than we did. Vinicius, Mariano, and Militao are all solid. You have a manager that I would bet all of your players love and are willing to give it all on the pitch for. Hazard looks to be a dud but that's nothing compared to our record breaking transfers.

Morten

Nope, even with a clear rebuild season for your lot, you managed to win La Liga and look the favorites for this upcoming season too. You have managed to integrate your youngsters far better than we did. Vinicius, Mariano, and Militao are all solid. You have a manager that I would bet all of your players love and are willing to give it all on the pitch for. Hazard looks to be a dud but that's nothing compared to our record breaking transfers.

Mariano? That guy isnt doing much, and tbf, nobody expected too much, nor is he "young".
We`ll see about la liga, i mean, this team usually gets complacent whenever they win one, it could be a lot closer than you`d expect.

JamDav1982

Mariano is 27 and barely plays. Real paid 23m to get him back to club and since then has scored 5 goals in 2 seasons.

Now looks as will loan him out.

Hazard it is said they paid up to 160m for. Is 29 and is said to have a dodgy ankle also missed chunks of season after arriving over weight.

Barca fans would go nuts with those tranfers.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mariano is 27 and barely plays. Real paid 23m to get him back to club and since then has scored 5 goals in 2 seasons.

Nice of you to not factor in the sale value to Lyon in net deficit.

Hazard it is said they paid up to 160m for. Is 29 and is said to have a dodgy ankle also missed chunks of season after arriving over weight.

Conditional.

Bum ankle impossible to predict, could have happened to any player.

Morten

Now looks as will loan him out.

Barca fans would go nuts with those tranfers.

Hazard, yes, with Mariano everybody knew it was a rotation-option at best, so whatever.
Jovic, however, the other major attacking signing last season, has real expectations to his name.

JamDav1982

Hazard, yes, with Mariano everybody knew it was a rotation-option at best, so whatever.
Jovic, however, the other major attacking signing last season, has real expectations to his name.

I can guarantee if Barca payed 23m for a striker to barely play then go out on loan folk would go wild.

Fans gave off about Paco who scored more, went on loan to Dortmund then was sold for little loss.

There is this idea Real transfer dealings are top notch when current team is largely based on the same older core and not bought a world class starter in years can think of. Despite a lot of money spent.

Barca fans make too much of it.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can guarantee if Barca payed 23m for a striker to barely play then go out on loan folk would go wild.

Fans gave off about Paco who scored more, went on loan to Dortmund then was sold for little loss.

23m is a trickle compared to the amount of money we wasted on so many players, just in the last couple of years alone.

When it comes to doing business Real Madrid is heads and shoulders above us.

JamDav1982

23m is a trickle compared to the amount of money we wasted on so many players, just in the last couple of years alone.

When it comes to doing business Real Madrid is heads and shoulders above us.

As I said.

Paco was not far off it. Scored more and was sold and folk never stopped going on about it.

Real also spent near on 300m on three players last summer. None of which made much impact.

Dont agree with this idea that Real through great transfer dealing are well set for future while Barca are well behind.

They have a lot of work to do.

Morten

As I said.

Paco was not far off it. Scored more and was sold and folk never stopped going on about it.

Real also spent near on 300m on three players last summer. None of which made much impact.

Dont agree with this idea that Real through great transfer dealing are well set for future while Barca are well behind.

They have a lot of work to do.

People talks about Coutinho, Griez, Hazard, and i guess Jovic, nobody really gives a shit about Paco or Mariano if we are being honest.

Home of Barca Fans